• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes........

Comment

c...h...e...a...t...e...r

Comment

Absolutely, yes.

TRT is something to look at as well, was he given an exception?

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          No because I'm sure Khan and maybe even Garcia will make tough drug testing stipulations so I think he will be clean to prove everybody wrong.

Lucas is just a boss and doesn't really care, I'm honestly not even paying attention to this conspiracy crap, him vs Lucas will give Rios vs Alvarado a run for there money for sure! Their gonna go to WARR!!!!
          Fight of the year candidate. Hope Peterson does what he said he would and go toe to toe with Lucas. Oh boy I can't wait. Thinkin about going outthere to see it.

Comment

Long term use of PEDs will cause your body to stop producing normal levels of testosterone. That's why so many of these jacked athletes just so happen to suffer from low testosterone production. It's highly unlikely that such a large percentage of MMA fighters and boxers would suffer from low testosterone production naturally, to say the least.

He has no choice but to keep using PEDs. His body no longer produces a normal amount of testosterone. He probably has a really small **** too.

edit: sorry, didn't mean to quote anybody

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Absolutely, yes.

TRT is something to look at as well, was he given an exception?
              I don't think VADA permit the exception.

Comment

Nope. Full peterson supporter here (and Matthysse and Garcia) and I don't think he is cheating.

It was dissapointing when that stuff came out after the holt fight because that would have proved him a cheater, but it was Holt which was funny because all the **** Holt said about it.

Comment

Peterson is a cheat and as such he should be banned. I'm tired of seeing proven cheats being allowed back in the ring without so much as a slap in the wrist.

If you get caught you should be banned. No exceptions.

Comment

Probably still on some form of testosterone if he has low testosterone, until his body compensates and produce the normal levels on its own.

Comment

yes , i do ....part of it why i think he'll beat lucas...

Comment

Working...
                      X