Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Boxing Future, Pacquiao, PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A video where he said all of this was already posted by Boxingscene last night.

Comment

Once excuse after another time and time again. Go fight Guerrero instead because ..well you know.. His accomplishments are the stuff of legends.

Not sure why Mayweather is so afraid of Pac.. But afraid he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        He didn't beat Bradley clearly. Sure it was controversial but it was close. So yeah, he has Bradley problems too.
        FRAUD's always grateful, for Excuses to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          Once excuse after another time and time again. Go fight Guerrero instead because ..well you know.. His accomplishments are the stuff of legends.

Yeah, I noticed that too, Our Hero El FRAUD, Avoids the always Avoids Best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            He didn't beat Bradley clearly. Sure it was controversial but it was close. So yeah, he has Bradley problems too.
            On press row cards there were more 11-1 than 7-5 + draw + Bradley win combined. You realize that's not close at all?

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Demands that U know your opponent will reject is, Pure & Simple PUNKING OUT!!!
              FRAUD has the System Wired....Who's a bigger Cheat in Boxing, when
              folks are watching??? Imagine what he does Behind the Scenes???

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

Floyds not afraid he is simply waiting for the out side stadium to b built, pacs eye to heal and to be the only non top rank fighter in the last several years to get a shot at pac

Comment

Mayweather does not give a **** about Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is slowly fading out of the picture and its not Mayweathers fault.

Did Pacquiao just sign any multi-fight deals with any network?

Is it Floyds fault he didn't?

Do you think Showtime gives a **** about him not fighting Pacquiao?

Hold on the the Pacquiao dream as long as you want to but the whole
                  world is moving on. The fight is not needed or thought of at this point
                  outside of die hard Pacquiao fans. I personally will be glad when he
                  retires because this whole thing brought a terrible element to boxing
                  that I cant wait to be over. Be a fan of your fighter. Go to the page of
                  your fighter. Comment on your fighter. The energy spent talking about
                  other fighters is the part I dont get. Ali fans didnt hate Joe Fraizer.
                  Mickey Ward fans didnt hate Gatti. SRL fans didnt hate Duran,Hagler
                  or Hearns. This new gen bull***** makes me sick man. GTFOHWTBS!

Comment

to be honest, I don't even care about a Floyd/ Pac fight anymore. Pac ain't in his prime anymore, and once your chin gets cracked you ain't the same no more. Pac should get his shot at JMM and then just retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X