Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This only proves that idiots are running as well as ruining boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      I'm a hater? All Sergio does all day is hate on JCC JR.

Seriously, not a day goes by where there isn't an article in which Sergio is trolling JCC JR.
      ...and yet you find the balls to say Martinez is ducking Chavez Jr. Just listen to yourself, you worthless d!ckriding hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Duckgio Quacktinez has called out his last welterweight. After 9/15 he will have all the time in the world to bike around Oxnard for no reason.
        Chavez will lose...soon...just PM me when he does. He'll lose to a Pavlik-type fighter anyways. If he moves up to 168 (which he should since he's taking illegal substances to make 160) he loses to Abraham, Froch, Bute, Dirrel, Ward, Dawson, Kessler...the list goes on.... He might, just might beat Allan Green hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Make it a double-header. But this is boxing, both promoters are narcissistic and only cares about fattening their pockets.

Larry Merchant: "Nothing will kill boxing, and nothing can save it."
          That was well said, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            i mean martinez aint really a draw chavez jr would bring in most the fans i also think sergio would need a KO or he gets robbed
            Sergio will give him a boxing lesson I think Jnr is the one that needs a KO .

Crazy having these cards on the same night , who was the first booking the Jnr fight or the Canello fight ?

Comment

martinez-jccj bout appeals more to me. if only for the chance to see the possibility of sergio getting sent to retirement, which i highly doubt.

Comment

JCC JR fought with balls and showed his iron chin but SERGIO isn't LEE,damn JCC JR will take really a tremendous beating;i believe his chin and his tremendous courage will work against him vs an opponent like MARAVILLA because he will not quit and SERGIO will punish him too much,i really hope in a good ref and in ROACH to stop the fight at right time!!!

Comment

sergio acting like he's the draw lol

Comment

Working...
                  X