Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, missed the whole game. So DWill dropped 38 and the haters are blaming Lin for this one. Maybe I just have bad vision or I don't know D when I see it (look at handle<---) but Lin isn't horrible on D. Plus DWill was out for vengeance tonight and let's not forget he's one of the best PG's in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Melo would want to be careful. He keeps putting up garbage games like that and the Knicks keep losing and he could find himself forced out of there.
      Ah, he is not going anywhere man. I like lin, but the last thing the nba needs is another tebow story.

Comment

• you guys really need to get Melo out of New York they should try to pakage a 3 team trade and to try to get Gasol

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          you guys really need to get Melo out of New York they should try to pakage a 3 team trade and to try to get Gasol
          Gasol? wth.

Comment

• Melo had 6 assists. Did some of you guys even watch the damn game? We lost because D-will had 38, and shot a record amount of 3s.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Ah, he is not going anywhere man. I like lin, but the last thing the nba needs is another tebow story.
              Lol lin is not tebow.the only time you can compare is their religion

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                you guys really need to get Melo out of New York they should try to pakage a 3 team trade and to try to get Gasol
                did your ass even watch the game? Lol

Comment

For one, Lin can actually play his position. Number 2, the NBA is struggling, losing money and fans. Linsanity has been a tremendous boost, not just for the NYK, but for the NBA as well. I know a lot of people that were bored with basketball getting back into it, so it would seem that's exactly what the NBA needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Melo had 6 assists. Did some of you guys even watch the damn game? We lost because D-will had 38, and shot a record amount of 3s.
                    There is no way those guys watch the game.they just looked at the score and blame melo lol

Comment

Honestly, I have no idea why anyone ever reads any of your posts. This one barely even makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X