Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guarantee When Klitschko's Retire They Wont Spend Their Days Talking Trash on Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Wow, you posted this a mere 2 minutes after I posted. Lol, you must be stalking me. And if I wanted to lose weight I wouldn't be eating salad in the morning. Most athletes and people who have had to cut weight to fight will tell you to eat 30 grams or more of protein in the morning within 3 hours of waking up. You burn 40% more fat for the day. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know that since you're just a keyboard warrior.
    Dont give advice to people fat boy, you bring shame to us, we will trade you for a $20 Giftcard to Walmart.

[IMG]http://static.images.*****************/Instances400/8/8698/8907491.jpg[/IMG]

did you lose your hair from going on roids? I think you forgot to workout when taking em, or else you just get fat.
    Last edited by Medved; 07-18-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

There is a difference between bashing and discrediting than criticizing. As a nuthugger you cannot see that.

Im gonna be all over it till you finally learn. I extended the olive branch yesterday in hopes of a truce, but you would obviously like to troll instead. Thats fine. Im gonna be educating you and the other trolls in every single k bro thread from here on out. You wanted it, you got it. Mind you, my posts will all be boxing related in this section from now on. You want to flame we can go to the dome. Im gonna torture you!
      What is REALLY classless:

- Calling another poster's intelligent response to some classless comments by former heavyweights a "****" thread.

- Repeatly calling it a "lousy" division, when you yourself wouldn't last half a round with heavyweights like Chambers, Thompson, Chagaev, Haye, Glazkov, Helenius, Arreola, etc.

- Muhammed Ali calling Joe Frazier an "Uncle Tom", after which his children were picked on and ridiculed in school by the other kids

- Mike Tyson raping a beauty queen (that's actually worse than just "classless")

- racist statement by Larry Holmes "there will never be another white heavyweight champion"

Most classless of all: an obsessive hatred for the heavyweight champion manifested in feeling an insane need to bash and discredit that champion "in every single k bro thread from here on out"

Comment

There is a difference between bashing and discrediting than criticizing. As a nuthugger you cannot see that.

Im gonna be all over it till you finally learn. I extended the olive branch yesterday in hopes of a truce, but you would obviously like to troll instead. Thats fine. Im gonna be educating you and the other trolls in every single k bro thread from here on out. You wanted it, you got it. Mind you, my posts will all be boxing related in this section from now on. You want to flame we can go to the dome. Im gonna torture you!
        Great post Jabba Bro.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

- Calling another poster's intelligent response to some classless comments by former heavyweights a "****" thread.

- Repeatly calling it a "lousy" division, when you yourself wouldn't last half a round with heavyweights like Chambers, Thompson, Chagaev, Haye, Glazkov, Helenius, Arreola, etc.

- Muhammed Ali calling Joe Frazier an "Uncle Tom", after which his children were picked on and ridiculed in school by the other kids

- Mike Tyson raping a beauty queen (that's actually worse than just "classless")

- racist statement by Larry Holmes "there will never be another white heavyweight champion"

Most classless of all: an obsessive hatred for the heavyweight champion manifested in feeling an insane need to bash and discredit that champion "in every single k bro thread from here on out"
        Yet again this clown brings racism into a thread.

Comment

Thank you, my thoughts exactly.
          Eat a salad you dumb fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Awesome post. Fat Joe is a nearly insane Klitschko-hating obsessive who also desperately needs to EAT A SALAD.
            Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-18-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Dont give advice to people fat boy, you bring shame to us, we will trade you for a $20 Giftcard to Walmart.

[IMG]http://static.images.*****************/Instances400/8/8698/8907491.jpg[/IMG]

did you lose your hair from going on roids? I think you forgot to workout when taking em, or else you just get fat.
              Love the pic! Awesome stuff.

I think Fat Joe is heavy on the pasta and "no thanks" on the salad.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                All gibberish.

Foreman respectfully stated his opinion on Wladimir's style and it is a one off statement, considering he doesn't analyse for HBO any more. The thread title stinks of bias. Phrases like "spend their days" and "Talking trash" just hyperbole of klitlickers.

klitlickers resort to ad hominem attacks on George without actually dealing with his statements. What a sad way to debate. Trying to discredit George isn't going to pick up Wlad in any way. Instead it's just self defeating since the current division is very weak compared to his own. Same applies to ATG Lennox Lewis.
                Trying to "discredit" George "I was drugged against Ali" Foreman?

Heaven forbid! He does a good enough job of that without anyone else's help.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Trying to "discredit" George "I was drugged against Ali" Foreman?

Heaven forbid! He does a good enough job of that without anyone else's help.
                  just proven my point! Think of something better to say.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    just proven my point! Think of something better to say.
                    OK: *plonk*

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                      OK: *plonk*
                      Just as I thought. Nothing to say

Comment

Working...
                      X