Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Katsidis is a true warrior, he deserves alot of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Katsidis is a true warrior, he deserves alot of respect.

After everything he has been through with his brothers suicide,
    I think plenty of guys would of pulled out of the fight as they would not be able to fully commit there time to training and would not be mentally well enough to get it on.

Especially the biggest fight in his career, I know for a fact I wouldn't be able for it.
    He is such a good talent and to top it all off a decent guy outside the ring.

I had Marquez to win this fight, but I'm not sure now, I think Michael could be just to hungry for it,
    Either way.

Big Respect to Michael Katsidis and thoughts go to his family.

I thought he had pulled out. I'm frankly amazed he hasn't.

If he wasn't favourite before he must be favourite now. Remember Tyson vs Douglas.

Comment

i respect Katsidas even more now wish him the best

what he's doing is very admiral like you say the man' a true warrior

Comment

Marquez is my man,But katsidis has heart.Props to mike

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
          After everything he has been through with his brothers suicide,
          I think plenty of guys would of pulled out of the fight as they would not be able to fully commit there time to training and would not be mentally well enough to get it on.

Especially the biggest fight in his career, I know for a fact I wouldn't be able for it.
          He is such a good talent and to top it all off a decent guy outside the ring.

I had Marquez to win this fight, but I'm not sure now, I think Michael could be just to hungry for it,
          Either way.

Big Respect to Michael Katsidis and thoughts go to his family.
          I think this is the 1st time i've ever agreed with everything you've said.

I still got JMM winning, but Im giving Kats a much better chance now. Not gonna be betting on it

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
            i respect Katsidas even more now wish him the best

what he's doing is very admiral like you say the man' a true warrior
            Im a big fan of both guys, but i will be rooting for Katsidas hard out after this. I still think he will be an underdog though.

Comment

katsidis...win or lose should at least be able to be proud of himself come fight night

a true gentleman and a true warrior...panda's sure hes won a lot of fans over by continuing with the proposed fight date

Comment

As long as he gets a good cutman he'll be sound.

Comment

Working...
                X