Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO-EXCLUSIVE: Boxer Edwin Valero Death Video (published for journalistic purposes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AE111 View Post
    ****ing A! I just noticed the pants he had on when he was arrested dont match the "jeans" on the video!

Wowwwwwww . You r right. Something is fishy here!! Damn it!!!

Comment

lol
      got some detectives in here
      i didnt even notice the pants

Comment

its not like they let you change and **** in jail... so thats one **** up and 2 like i said he didnt fall straight on his back thats bull****

Comment

That website is sick as ****. No way valero hung himself with those jeans.. I just dont see it..

Comment

Didn't the report say he hanged himself using his sweat pants?

Comment

Damn just Damn......

Comment

No detective work necessary guys. When you go to prison, they normally give you prison clothes to wear. Those sure seem like pants they would give out in a prison.

You guys can take off you Sherlock Holmes hat now.

Comment

Personally, I hope Valero was murdered. That would be the true definition of justice.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5112471 **** that!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw2884 View Post
                      its not like they let you change and **** in jail... so thats one **** up and 2 like i said he didnt fall straight on his back thats bull****
                      With Valeros weight, those jeans would slip off the edge of the wall unless it was stuck to a steel rod or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X