• Worst Ref? Miragliotta or Mazagatti?

I vote For Miragliotta....
    Miragliotta
    77.78%
    Mazagatti
    22.22%

@ the .gif

Comment

Yeah he decides to stand Fitch-Saunders up once Fitch finally passed into half guard and starts drilling him with elbows and punches. Then almost lets Carwin kill Frank Mir. Way late stoppage. Their is a reason Mir is kissing the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

I vote For Miragliotta....
        hahaha yea ive seen him do that on more than one occasion lol

Comment

hes such a ****in dummy, how do these guys hold a job if they cant even do that right.

btw yves lavigne should have been up there as well. mazagatti isnt that bad, hes getting a bad rep because of that brock lesnar incident but hes been solid for the most part. miraglotta is just a ****in idiot and just the worst ref, followed by lavigne

Comment

He's a moron. Mir was flattened out and took too much punishment. I like how he didn't stop it too early when Mir was in trouble against the cage but when he was falt on his back taking punches that should have been stopped right then and there. Stoppage was too late.

Comment

Mirgliotta by far. I remember at UFC 87 when he was giving instructions to Brock and Herring in the center of the cage before the fight, he "accidnetally" eye poked Herring.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                Yeah he decides to stand Fitch-Saunders up once Fitch finally passed into half guard and starts drilling him with elbows and punches. Then almost lets Carwin kill Frank Mir. Way late stoppage. Their is a reason Mir is kissing the canvas.
                That was pathetic in the fitch fight. Fitch never stopped working but because the crowd were booing he stood them up! and the Mir stoppage was far too late. Frank had stopped covering his head and was flat out but still got hit another 4-5 times before it was stopped.

Comment

yeah Miragliotta is a dumbass. the only thing I don't mind about him is when he separates fighters when they're not being active enough against the cage. a lot of ppl hate that, but I like that.

Comment

neither should be allowed inside the cage, they are going to get someone killed

Comment

Working...
                    X