Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. I missed the fight. But with so many biased opinions on here i have no idea who to beleive. Guess have to wait a week to see it myself. Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
      the same people that hate tony weeks now loved him after mayweather vs. maidana 1 ... i see you mofos. i see all of you.
      Your hip to it

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        we are now, Ward just wrote his ticket

Stevenson, and then a cheap CW title followed by a legitimate defense..... and who knows, he could figure even higher than that
        Stevenson vs Ward hell yeah or remember Badou Jack is also in the mix too,Ward should be the favorite against anybody in the light-heavy division. Cruiserweight might be a little too risky even for a boxer like Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
          Black ref siding with Black fighters all night, not surprising.... Oh well, they need all the help they can get
          Had nothing to do with race but whatever excuse helps you sleep better at night...

Look at the bright side, now Kovalev can retire, go back to Russia and pop a few beers with Putin

Comment

• Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
            Andre Ward is a dirty fighter. Don't run to cruiserweight, fight Stevenson. Anyone who thinks this guy is p4p #1 is deluded.
            I got Gary Russel, Lomachencko, Tank, Crawford, Thurman, Rigo and even Frampton with better skill level than Ward. But people give heavier weights too much creedence.

Comment

• Nice combination of low blows to win the fight with Weeks not seeing. Disgusting stoppage and poor way to win, I cannot see how Ward can celebrate winning by low blows and stupid fight ending call from the referee.

Fight should have been paused and Ward taken away a point for repeated low blows. Shameful refereeing.

And idiot Kellerman says they were border line, straight up low blows, call it like it is, be fair.
              Last edited by Arthas; 06-17-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
                Damn. I missed the fight. But with so many biased opinions on here i have no idea who to beleive. Guess have to wait a week to see it myself. Damn.
                He got gass and got his ass lit up that's pretty much it. Few claim ref stopped it early but kov had nothing left.

Comment

• Hunter is a legend

Comment

• **** stoppage. Ref should of definitely at the minimal call an 8 count if he didn't call low blows. But calling off the fight just like that?? What the hell is happening with top referees???

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                      I can agree w/ that also...He says he was hit low. But IMO it was him breaking. His body was screaming at him & he needed to recover. I believe Ward would've continue to break him down & stop him or go on to a wide decision. But still, there's that wut if. Weeks should've allowed us to see it.
                      Agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X