The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Hahahahahaha
    Yea what now the bay got the best basketball team and boxer.

Now watch all the racist go nuts?
    Look at some of those posters Sergey was tired by the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
      Do you realise you're the only racist here with comments like that?
      Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      Typical nygger antics. Can't expect anything more from those who have brillo pad pubic hairs for head hairs.

Hahah they actually think they won lolol
      Yeah nah.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Should of given Kov a count. He was obviously hurt but c'mon Weeks!
        Tend to agree, but its tougher call when a guy just don't go legit down.

Kov looked like he was looking for anything to get a breather so a borderline shot was him doing some acting like Flores in the last fight. Dude was tied as f#ck & probably not thinking optimally.

Also wtf at HW, although honestly I think I got Ward beating Windmill Wilder if I'm legitly thinking of how that fight would go lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Really have to find a new sport I can't keep staying up to 5am to witness such corrupt sh(t.

Not a chance where even half of those legal. Absolute bs!
          Between Mayweather-McGregor sapping the life out of everything else happening and this corrupt nonsense, I think I'm done for a good while. I'm sick of boxing doing this over and over.

Comment

• Wtf, i woke up at 4:30 am to watch it here in Slovakia and that dumb referee stopped that fight so ****ing prematurly. They are elite level fighters i think he should at least count him or play it as Kell Brook and take a knee... That Judge is BS, isnt the one who was in Taylor Chavez ?

Comment

• Lol none of those shots were low. Learn the ****ing rules. His shorts are too high. The navel is the belt line. You don't punish a fighter cuz the other fighter wears his shorts wrong.

Comment

• Dear God Ward don't go to Heavyweight.

You might have skills but their size would murder you just by clinching

Comment

• Kovalev did Gass again, in fact it start early this time, the 4th Round he was taking deep breaths

Comment

• Kov's belt was high and the punches looked like they landed on the belt. Kovalev wasn't showing any movement at the stoppage. He just stayed there staring at the floor. That's a quit.

Comment

• That right to the chin really ended the night. Man that was nasty

Comment

Working...
                      X