Glaser: Canelo vs Chavez did 860k PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charge your phone. 3%!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would source Glaser for anything.

A. Has zero legit connections.

B. Has been accused numerous times, including last week, of ripping off fighters and promoters.

C. He had well known problems with owing hundreds of thousands to the IRS because he never filed taxes for the last 12 years, still unpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        I mean, how the **** would Glaser even now the actual numbers? I don't think he has any ties to the current HBO or GBP. Isn't he just some old Don King employee or something?
        I was coming here to say that BPP usually comes around disputing sources such as Glaser and the very next page I see this below:
        Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I have no idea why anyone would source Glaser for anything.

A. Has zero legit connections.

B. Has been accused numerous times, including last week, of ripping off fighters and promoters.

C. He had well known problems with owing hundreds of thousands to the IRS because he never filed taxes for the last 12 years, still unpaid.

Glaser has been brought up numerous times on this site and this is the first time I see BPP saying anything about him.

Also, I can't dispute #1 cause obviously Idk but IMO #2 and #3 have like nothing to do with whether he knows the real numbers or not.

Comment

So it was over 1m ,nice PPV numbers

Comment

LOL I understand that talking up Glaser is funny but we have to remember that he has no idea about any of this. When he was in boxing, which was a long long time ago, he was a matchmaker. He has zero connections with cable/satellite executives, hbo or showtime. Even the most connected people have a hard time getting accurate ppv numbers.

Comment

So Mexicans will buy anything old trash

Comment

those are great numbers

Comment

That's a good number.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                    Still great numbers post maypac
                    those are great numbers period..not many fights sell that much

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                      I mean, how the **** would Glaser even now the actual numbers? I don't think he has any ties to the current HBO or GBP. Isn't he just some old Don King employee or something?
                      Gets them straight from the source.

Comment

Working...
                      X