Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On social media Adrien Broner is being accused of Gang Rape by some chick.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    Proper libel worthy stuff. Nasty to be accused and not convicted of rape for a man. They need to let him live, got a real dream match up coming up.
    problem is this:

Disclaimer: Fan Mail posts are submitted by readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. StraightFromTheA.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted.

gives any opportunistic ***** the right to put a mans career in jeopardy

Comment

Sounds legit.

Comment

The cheque must have bounced.

Comment

Since when did hospitals start advising people whether they have a case for prosecution?

Has she actually been to the police? I'm not having for a minute that they'd just dismiss the claim without investigating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Adrien's in trouble? I didn't even realize it was the weekend already.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              David Arum and Richard Mayweather were in the SUV with Broner when it got shot up a while back. In fact Manny's son, Bartholomew Pacquiao was with them also
              There's a text message screenshot supposedly from Broner calling sparring/training a "fight session" going down at Mayweather's non existent gym in Manhattan. Bob Arum's son "David" is his accountant hanging with Floyd's Uncle "Richard". And she has pictures of Floyd's other non existent gym in the Bronx but doesn't have one picture of Broner. A quick read thru of the story and you can tell it's fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                There's a text message screenshot supposedly from Broner calling sparring/training a "fight session" going down at Mayweather's non existent gym in Manhattan. Bob Arum's son "David" is his accountant hanging with Floyd's Uncle "Richard". And she has pictures of Floyd's other non existent gym in the Bronx but doesn't have one picture of Broner. A quick read thru of the story and you can tell it's fake.
                I don't believe her story but these names and info were given to her by Broner. Of course Broner would lie and make up names/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  It doesn't matter to me whether her story sounds true or not. If there are stories about a famous boxer on several websites, I see no problem to post it.
                  You are one sorry mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    Broner is an animal! I hope Mikey Garcia beats him to death!
                    You're a roach...and an illegal one at that.

Garcia gets beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      People are calling Broner a rapist on his instagram, so I googled and found all these stories. Right now it's just on the blogs. If there's some truth to this this mess it will most likely hit the mainstream.

Yesterday this man and 4 other boxers raped my friend, drug her and left her stranded!

You can read the whole story here

http://straightfromthea.com/2017/06/...stagram-model/

http://www.hip-hopvibe.com/2017/06/0...napchat-photo/

https://www.olisa.tv/2017/06/boxer-a...mystery-woman/
                      "I have bruises all over the back of my body"

Oh do you?

You dont need mayweather money when you have actual, physical proof.

calling bs on this unless PROVEN.

Comment

Working...
                      X