Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Contacts Nate Diaz, Vows To Finish Off McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Contacts Nate Diaz, Vows To Finish Off McGregor

In a series of surprised moves, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has spent a better part of the week unleashing a variety of videos that are blasting UFC champion Conor McGregor.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahaha. Mayweather is going all in now.

Comment

I love it...Floyd is feeling left out, but when a man won't drop your name, you have to say something back at some point. They should put on a charity event (that Floyd would probably make 20 million for lol) so we can get this shellacking out of the way.

Comment

Not a fan of floyd but I don't mind him ripping mcgreggor a little bit

He's basically copied floyd in every way pretty much photo for photo ( cars / planes / money )

No doubt Conar would beat the life out of him in the cage as would floyd clown mcgreggor in the ring

Both money whores

Comment

What does all this mean? That Mayweather and McGregor are going to clash in a boxing fight? That would be a complete mismatch. At least in a mma fight McGregor would have a chance of success. If it ever happened, I can't imagine it making even half the pay-per view buys of May and Pac, but then again it might just for the novelty value.
          Last edited by Liondw; 12-16-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: Spelling error corrected.

Comment

All of a sudden things have gone from silly to ugly. The next stage on the Scale of Shame is, 'oh please, let's not do that.'

Comment

Haha, Mayweather still acting like a tool then.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                What does all this mean? That Mayweather and McGregor are going to clash in a boxing fight? That would be a complete mismatch. At least in a mma fight McGregor would have a chance of success. If it ever happened, I can't imagine it making even half the pay-per view buys of May and Pac, but then again it might just for the novelty value.
                Are you absolutely ****ing kidding me right now!? McGregor would have "a chance of success" in an octagon with MMA-rules?

You my friend are about as delusional as Floyd himself seems to be if he thinks I can slap the **** out of McGregor on the street without ending up in the ER faster than he would be able to read a random sentence in a children's book.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  Are you absolutely ****ing kidding me right now!? McGregor would have "a chance of success" in an octagon with MMA-rules?

You my friend are about as delusional as Floyd himself seems to be if he thinks I can slap the **** out of McGregor on the street without ending up in the ER faster than he would be able to read a random sentence in a children's book.
                  You got that right! In MMA, Mayweather better run for his life in that octagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    McGregor would have much more than a chance in an mma fight. He would just take Mayweather down and tap him out. It would probably be as one sided as a boxing match would be for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X