No announcement yet.

Supposedly rich Mayweather caught ripping off $17,500 from night club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob g View Post
    I think something is going on with Floyd. For a while his gym was shut down. His Merchandise website has been down for a couple months now. And besides Badou Jack TMT fighters have been doing absolutely nothing
    TMT has got to be leaking hard. Only thing keeping it from losing more than Roc Nation is just that he doesn't have any fighters that would get big paydays. I remember back in the day when he was with Arum, I was at Bob's house (doing electrical work not boxing stuff) and I overheard ArScum on the phone complaining that Floyd wanted him to pay for all these billboards and a wrap to cover the entire side of the MGM. "He think's he's fking Celine Dion this kid." Meanwhile, now that he's technically a promoter himself, you dont see or hear anything about his fighters. He puts no money into them but goes out on these wild spending sprees. I assure you he WILL go broke probably in the next 2 years. That's the other side of being a Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      TMT has got to be leaking hard. Only thing keeping it from losing more than Roc Nation is just that he doesn't have any fighters that would get big paydays. I remember back in the day when he was with Arum, I was at Bob's house (doing electrical work not boxing stuff) and I overheard ArScum on the phone complaining that Floyd wanted him to pay for all these billboards and a wrap to cover the entire side of the MGM. "He think's he's fking Celine Dion this kid." Meanwhile, now that he's technically a promoter himself, you dont see or hear anything about his fighters. He puts no money into them but goes out on these wild spending sprees. I assure you he WILL go broke probably in the next 2 years. That's the other side of being a Mayweather.
      Electrical work? You were sucking old man cock you faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Yeah this has been going on with the TMT website for a couple months now:

"Currently products cannot be added to cart due to maintenance."

Something's up. Promoting his brand was everything to him a year ago

Comment

LMAOO!! He is broke. No wonder he is begging McGregor for a big payday. Crazy to see him struggling after all that bragging!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            floyd always lies about money....

when he sells his vegas mansion in 10 years you will know that is the beginning of a 30 for 30 broke floyd edition...

with the way floyd spends and gamble his money....

just watch. its only a matter of time.
            This is from an article. "Shantel" is that Miss Jackson idiot:

It was love at first sight for Floyd when he met Shantel, who was working in a restaurant at the time. Floyd was clearly smitten, so much so he asked for Shantel's phone number and began calling her for dates. Floyd quickly asked Shantel to move out to Las Vegas and she agreed. The generous boxer bought her a home, jewels, sports cars and designer clothes.

Floyd even paid for plastic surgery Shantel requested, though she really did not need it. Floyd also made Shantel a promise to obtain a career for her as an actress (but due to Shantel's lack of acting ability, not even Floyd' money could pull that one off LOL. Seriously, she couldn't even cry on cue during a press conference this month when she announced a lawsuit against him).

At the end of the day, Floyd has a right to propose to whomever he chooses, but it is understandable why Josie is heartbroken and angry, as Shantel moving to her city effectively ended her relationship with the boxer. Shantel became Floyd's favorite.

According to Josie, when she confronted Shantel over the phone after she'd moved to Vegas, but before she realized Floyd had fallen in love with her, Shantel lied and told her nothing was going on, while secretly having sex with the boxer. Josie alleges Floyd then took back her 17-carat engagement ring and gave it to Shantel. She also stated Floyd proposed to Shantel on her (Josie) birthday.

Josie is angry that she struggled with Floyd for years, then he broke off his engagement with her to quickly propose to Shantel, slipping a ring on the gold digger's finger. Floyd spent over $5,000,000 on Shantel, who was using him. Floyd was clearly taken with Shantel's beauty. However, she is superficial, conceited and never loved him. Shantel loved Floyd's money and fame, two things she was determined to acquire by using him. And use him she did.

Shantel began dating rapper/actor Nelly, which infuriated Floyd, whom she says threatened her over it. A number of men, including Floyd's former friend, 50 Cent, want to date Shantel, but she chose Nelly, as she thought due to his fame, he is wealthy. However, due to massive spending (such as $5,000,000 on jewelry and large mansion in his native St. Louis, Missouri) the rapper's funds have significantly decreased.

Hence, Shantel suing Floyd for a fortune, in a bid at regaining the lavish lifestyle of mansions, private jets, expensive jewelry and designer clothes she once had with the boxer (before he took back everything but the two cars she sold and lived off the proceeds which are running out in expensive Los Angeles)

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Electrical work? You were sucking old man cock you faggot.

Comment

Well to be fair in regards to Floyd's spending, it's up to him what he does with his money.

You would think he has some smart people around him that advise him to invest, but for every smart person around him, there's probably 30 that leech off him.

Apparently he had been investing in New York properties, i'm not sure though.

Comment

Lawyers' fees alone would leave him paying up large sums of cash.

Comment

Never trust a Mayweather.

And for those that believe he made $300mil in 1 fight lol.

Comment

at this rate gayweather jr is going to burn through all his money buying title shots for the bums in his stable.

Comment

Working...
                      X