Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin and Canelo protected from each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin and Canelo protected from each other?

What if I were to tell u not all is what it seems. In boxing. I been that guy!

Now real talk ,, what if I told u "the powers that" be want to look good in sports. So they look out for their boy. That hard to believe? Naww. Now.

Would they rather see canelo take advantage of a washed up Mandingo Kirkland. Probably pay to take a dive in that 1. Or see that money get wasted.

Would they rather see Lara out box,outclass lil G or watch lil G fight who that guy. Domic Wade. And he was outboxing him ! until a lucky punch.. So you can see there risks involve. (...)

Now why would you put those two boys up against each other when u can keep them taking advantage of "un-desireables" , making the sport fake an getting money from the rich fans ??? See through the lies ppl... They in on it

The McMahons learned how to "do business" by watching old time boxing promoters. I don't doubt that for one second.

Comment

Lost me as you soon as you said "lara outclass lil g" LMAO dude couldn't even outclass vanes at 154

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Lost me as you soon as you said "lara outclass lil g" LMAO dude couldn't even outclass vanes at 154
        I think we've read that before. "Wade outboxing until lucky punch" was a new one though. I wanted to ask which punch he's talking about, since there were 3 different KDs, but didn't bother :-x
        Plus considering this guy's grammar he's probably re-taking 2nd grade English for the 6th time.

Comment

history shown us who win in a slick boxer vs simple brawller match-up !! dont deny that

statistics on lara side. he beat canelo .. and canelo a better boxer than lil geegee

Comment

Golovkin ducked Lara. In the amateurs Cubans run the Kazahs. This is why Golovkin fans are scum. You cheer when Golovkin ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by urboyCorneliu$ View Post
              history shown us who win in a slick skilled vs simple brawller match-up !! dont deny that
              Yep, Duran vs Leonard I, perfect example thanks bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Golovkin ducked Lara. In the amateurs Cubans run the Kazahs. This is why Golovkin fans are scum. You cheer when Golovkin ducks.
                You cheer when c0cks are inserted in your ass

Comment

You cheer when c0cks are inserted in your ass
                  Coward answer from a racist coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Coward answer from a racist coward.
                    golovkin n caleno only have fans cause of racist in the closet ! facts..

Comment

Working...
                    X