Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman suspects you of cheating (you have not) ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    I cant chill until dat ninja rights his wrong, or gives his rights up. YA HEARD MEH
    Cool my man, but we got softies that use red and ignore lists. Never given red... Never used ignore list...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      What if the dick had semen on the tip and it accidentally goes to another person's toilet, and a woman flushes the toilet(the other toilet) and semen some how jumps up because of the movement of the flush, and her pants are still down, and the semen jumps up to her vagina and she gets pregnant, then authorities find out it was your semen and the woman accuses you of rape, and you go to prison for it?
      I never thought of that, I guess Ill thank Jesus for allowing me to get a woman preggo despite having no dick

Comment

Stick a fork up her cooter

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I never thought of that, I guess Ill thank Jesus for allowing me to get a woman preggo despite having no dick
          LMAO!!!

Zaroku stepped in for you... In slow motion you think you fathered a kid... But in reality...

Sorry Alexkid...

Comment

Its happened before. But I'm such a alpha fuckin bad ass stallion maniac tough guy rouge that my dick grew back immediately. I then took my severed dick (which couldn't even flush because of its size), railed that **** in her ass with it while banging her twat with my new and improved dick. I gave her such a roaring orgasm that her screams shattered all the windows in the house. I then grabbed her by the throat and threw her out of the space where the living room window used to be.

None of you betas could top that, you'd run around crying like pussies and after all that happened, you'd probably go crawling back to the woman who did that to you.

Comment

I would hate women so much, I'd try to become a Muslim. Not sure if they would accept me, since I wouldn't have a penis to rape a child, so I would need to find another way to prove my loyalty to Allah.

Comment

become one of those man looking lesbians and find me a pretty college girl to rub rugs with
                Last edited by -jose-; 03-07-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Join boxingscene.com. Register as Alexkid.... Use a woman riding a rooster as my avatar, to help me cope with the loss of my best friend.... My lil dongle

Exactly what you have done...
                  hhahaha wow. LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    ...... and so she cuts off your penis, then immediately flushes it down the toilet.

What do you do?
                    Everyone knows that if a women does that you cut her ******* off and throw them in the dryer.

Comment

Working...
                    X