No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter says gigi lemiux fight worth ppv only a fake fan would complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Hopefully he comes back better and learns the playbook.
    I think bills going to take the afc East
    stud RB and beas Defense

Comment

What the hell is a fake boxing fan and why would anybody be a fake boxing fan? You either like boxing and watch it when you can or you don't like boxing and don't watch it. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars a year on pay for view fights to qualify as a real boxing fan. I never bought a pay for view fight in my life and I love boxing and have been a real boxing fan and a former army boxer for 50 years. Boxing is the only sport I watch. I watch all the big pfv fights a week later for free on Showtime and HBO.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a real boxing fan...

that's why right this second, like literally right fúckin now as I type this, I've got a bunch of other tabs open buying my plane tickets and reserving my hotel room cause I'm gonna be there watching this shít go down.

Fúck ppv, I'm paying to actually VIEW this fúcking fight.

New York or bust bítches!!! Fúckin WAR GENNA!!!!!

---------------------------

Comment

This will probably end up being one of the best PPV cards in years. A solid undercard and a can't miss action fight between two champs with one shot KO power, one of which is a top p4p guy. Hunter is right.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Canelo Angulo was Ppv though, and Lemieux is way better. And he's not making 100k lol, wtf is wrong with you?
            Rubio and Monroe made a lot more than 100K. No chance that Lemieux is getting anything less than a million, and if the PPV does well considerably more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What makes a fight PPV worthy or not is whether it will sell enough to justify it. I'm not sure Golovkin/Lemieux fits that criteria. We're going to find something out about Golovkin's star power.

Yeah, people should pay to see Matthysse/Provodnikov and they shouldn't have to for Mayweather/Berto, but more people will pay to see Mayweather. Like it or not that's how it is.
              The irony is the keyboard warriors who will convince themselves on forums that the people paying to see Mayweather-Berto aren't boxing fans, even though they're the ones shelling out money to see the sport.

Comment

Looks like hunter is right the real fans are supporting this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  I see 14-1 favorite I expect that to be on TruTV or Spike, not $50. This bull**** that "it's exciting" and the price is justifiable. Well then Pascal/whoever he just fought was PPV worth. Lucas/Ruslan PPV worthy. And guess what... I paid a monthly subscription to view those things.

GTFOH with that ****, PPV means close COMPELLING fight with guys commanding HUGE salaries. The fact that GGG needed this fight to be on PPV with Lemieux to even make the fight, with Lemieux only making 100k according to Rafael is ****ing disgusting.

Canelo/Kirkland wasn't PPV that's the equivalent of GGG/Lemule, joke of a fight to be on PPV. Actually it's closer to Mayweather/Berto... A loss to Soto-Karass is as bad as a loss to Rubio as far as I'm concerned.

GGG/Lemule PPV name should be "It's exciting doe."
                  100k? Yeah okkkkk....he wouldn't have even taken the fight for that money when he could have had a optional defense in Canada and made probably 5x that.

Comment

Working...
                  X