Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever whine and complain about someone one-starring all your threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Looks like we found the guy thats been 1 starring tunneys threads...........
    Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Listen, Shoulder.

I know some people that know some people that have 21k karma, so you want to watch it before I turn you red, yea? I'll be nice and pay you off with a few billion that I got in ma pocket, chump change ******.

Don't 1 star Freedom's threads in the future, you know he's sensitive.
    Believe me, I wish it had been me who did that to Freedom. Nothing pleases me more than to see him acting like the little b*tch he is.

But I can't claim credit for it unfortunately. Someone out there has it in for him even more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Well, Georges Drunk Lang was one starred several times and I don't like it. That is a lounge staple and it deserves 5 stars. I never whined but made several empty e-death threats over it.
      I can picture you making death threats over it but you don't seem like the type who would be so unmanly as to cry about it.

Comment

Four star thread? lol

Comment

One rule i live by is that i dont waste time with any thread rated below 4 stars.
          And i bookmark the 5 star threads for special occasions.
          I often dont even read the titles. Its all about the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            One rule i live by is that i dont waste time with any thread rated below 4 stars.
            And i bookmark the 5 star threads for special occasions.
            I often dont even read the titles. Its all about the stars.
            I came here for the boxing, but I stayed for the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
              Why do it at all?
              This.

The rating system should be used to give a fair indication of a thread... but I don't think ANYONE uses 2-4... it's either people giving their own threads five stars, or gaylords giving them 1.

It's just... a bit petty and childish. It's not that someone's dissing the thread, it's more the fact that a gaylord is behind it out of childish malice.

Comment

It would be nice if the rating actually reflected the quality of the thread. But it would also be nice if karma reflected the actual quality of posters too.

Not going to cry about it though.

Comment

I could see that people going out of their way to 'one star' a thread might be annoying. Back in the day, you could rate threads in NSB; however it was discontinued due to this very reason - people going out of their way to annoy posters by 'one starring.'

Comment

I don't personally think it's the actual act that's annoying as the gayness of the person doing it. Because it's a secret, then it's somehow *****ish. Far better for the person to say "hey, it's me who one-starred them".

Versatile used to one-star all my threads because he lacked the brainpower to come back with any real arguments. The last time I saw him he was quitting in his debut fight.

I've only ever one-starred one thread... that was Freedom's, just for the lulz.

Comment

I don't personally think it's the actual act that's annoying as the gayness of the person doing it. Because it's a secret, then it's somehow *****ish. Far better for the person to say "hey, it's me who one-starred them".

Versatile used to one-star all my threads because he lacked the brainpower to come back with any real arguments. The last time I saw him he was quitting in his debut fight.

I've only ever one-starred one thread... that was Freedom's, just for the lulz.

Comment

Working...
                      X