No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson: After I Beat David Price, He Will Improve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thompson: After I Beat David Price, He Will Improve

TONY THOMPSON is aiming to propel David Price nearer a world heavyweight title shot tonight – by dumping him on his backside!

The pair meet at the Echo ­Arena in Liverpool, with veteran Thompson convinced he can be the first person to beat the giant Scouser.

Price has sailed through his 15 professional bouts and has high hopes of breaking into the world title mix by the end of this year.

But the two-time world title challenger believes Price can fulfil his dreams – after ­first learning a valuable lesson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who's this guy kidding i hope a half decent Tony Thompson shows up to test price but even then he loses to any version of price shown so far i expect him to have a decent 2-3 rounds and then be battered.

Comment

In a way Thompson actually might have a point; Wladimir needed three losses (and Steward of course) to become the fighter he is today. I still don´t think Thompson is the one to give Price that kind of lesson..

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        In a way Thompson actually might have a point; Wladimir needed three losses (and Steward of course) to become the fighter he is today. I still don´t think Thompson is the one to give Price that kind of lesson..
        Price should fight someone like Helenius or Fury to prove his real worth

Comment

Thompson is getting stopped, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
            Price should fight someone like Helenius or Fury to prove his real worth
            Helenius would be a good test for Price´s defense. Fury wouldn´t knock Price cold for one mistake, but Helenius could do just that (assuming Robert´s shoulder is ok). Price vs Helenius would be a perfect eliminator for Wlad´s next mandatory.

Comment

lol egg on face

Comment

Thompson must have had his tarot cards read or something, spookily accurate, but most boxers big themselves up most of the time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
                  Who's this guy kidding i hope a half decent Tony Thompson shows up to test price but even then he loses to any version of price shown so far i expect him to have a decent 2-3 rounds and then be battered.
                  Good prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
                    that was a **** up hey. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X