No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    So when there are shootings there have to be injured and not just dead?
    Come on Cuauhtemoc. There will be injuries. Strays. Something. I mean he allegedly let off a .223 bushmaster. And changed clips multiple times. Come on people think. Just stop being so cynical and think for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Reed. He has a point. Where are the survivors? What happened to the girl who came out of the school covered in blood? Where was the media on that? What happened?

What happened to the reports of the survivors at the hospital? Where the hell are all these parents at? This story is a debacle on so many fronts.
      How many bullets are needed to take out a 40lb child?

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
        In a mass shooting like this....YES definitely.
        No... there doesn't.

That is in fact, not a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Probably at home.

I'm not the media.

At home or work I'd imagine.
          If you're going to be a smart ass why even bother answering the question? You know what Im asking man. Keep it 100.

Comment

Come on Cuauhtemoc. There will be injuries. Strays. Something. I mean he allegedly let off a .223 bushmaster. And changed clips multiple times. Come on people think. Just stop being so cynical and think for yourself.
            It doesn't mean he walked into the room blindfolded and pulled the trigger.

He was holding an accurate Assault rifle point blank in a classroom... aiming and shooting at kids. They said every victim had 3-10 bullets each... doesn't sound like he was on a mission to let the injured get away.

And pointing to no injuries doesn't prove **** really.

Comment

If you're going to be a smart ass why even bother answering the question? You know what Im asking man. Keep it 100.
              I wasn't, and I did.

What do you mean "where are they"?

Where are they supposed to be?

At ****ing work at this point... I'D IMAGINE.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                How many bullets are needed to take out a 40lb child?
                What does this have to do with my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  Your insistence that all laws should be followed regardless if the law has proven to be effective or not is in direct contrast to your views that everything else be questioned rationally.
                  I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here. If you don't obey the law then you can have no complaint when you fall afoul of it. There are times when you may break an unjust law to draw attention to how unjust it is, but in those circumstances it is even more important to suffer the consequences of your lawbreaking.

Maybe if you gave me a specific example it would be helpful.

I was only looking to differentiate my views for someone who accused me of blindly nuthugging you, I wasn't looking to take a dig at you.
                  Well you asserted I lacked critical thinking in matters of government. I think you're probably wrong here.

Comment

No I'm not being cynical and you haven't proved anything. Your just making assumptions and ridiculous one's at that.

I guess all those shootings I read about and watched on the news in my old neighborhood where they would find 5 people dead, were just BS.

They were babies, you don't need much to kill them and getting hit with a bullet almost anywhere on their bodies would result in death.

Think for yourself man, trolling is fun but in this case you internet trolls are going way over the line. This is horrible what happened, let the **** go man, troll Obama or the Moon landing...

Comment

• This thread has turned into a ****ing joke of a dick measuring contest. No one is trying to use and logic and think about what happened. Just a bunch of dudes who have made their minds up. Gimme a damn break. I mean **** don't tell me you think Manti Teos girlfriend still exists.

Comment

Working...
                      X