Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Explain ,how?

I'm the one using logical thinking here,no one here has any "evidence" of the shooting. All we have left is logical thinking..

Just the clip with the guy who made a facebook page before his "child" got "killed" should be enough for us to realize that it's a made up story.

He smiled before the interview then went into his "sad" character...it's funny isn't it when kids get shot?? Well at least our friend Robbie Parker thought it's funny.

Seems legit to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Explain ,how?

I'm the one using logical thinking here,no one here has any "evidence" of the shooting. All we have left is logical thinking..

Just the clip with the guy who made a facebook page before his "child" got "killed" should be enough for us to realize that it's a made up story.

He smiled before the interview then went into his "sad" character...it's funny isn't it when kids get shot?? Well at least our friend Robbie Parker thought it's funny.

Seems legit to me lol

That's why you're not credible. Your requirement for what constitutes proof is ridiculously low. I'm not saying not to be suspicious, but just because something is suspicious doesn't mean it's proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Disagreeing with you doesn't mean letting go of my critical thinking. It could mean that my biases draw me to a different political stance than your biases lead you to, partially as a result of my upbringing and native political background.

But more likely it just means that you're wrong and don't know it yet.

Somebody has deleted an important thread on this subject or merged it into this meta-thread. My topic was a different subject than just stuff related to Sandy Hook.
        Your insistence that all laws should be followed regardless if the law has proven to be effective or not is in direct contrast to your views that everything else be questioned rationally. I was only looking to differentiate my views for someone who accused me of blindly nuthugging you, I wasn't looking to take a dig at you.

Comment

• Remember: 26 died and NO ONE was injured, not a single person was sent to the hospital.....makes perfect sense to me

Adam "the Phantom" Lanza was shooting all over the place and no one was injured? That alone tells you sth doesnt add up

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            Remember: 26 died and NO ONE was injured, not a single person was sent to the hospital.....makes perfect sense to me

Adam "the Phantom" Lanza was shooting all over the place and no one was injured? That alone tells you sth doesnt add up
            Yea who would have thought a 6 year old body wasn't able to stand up to a bullet. I'm glad I don't associate with people as ignorant as you, I'd be tempted to slap some sense into them.

Comment

Remember: 26 died and NO ONE was injured, not a single person was sent to the hospital.....makes perfect sense to me

So when there are shootings there have to be injured and not just dead?

Comment

Dumbest **** Ive heard yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  So when there are shootings there have to be injured and not just dead?
                  In a mass shooting like this....YES definitely.

Comment

• Reed. He has a point. Where are the survivors? What happened to the girl who came out of the school covered in blood? Where was the media on that? What happened?

What happened to the reports of the survivors at the hospital? Where the hell are all these parents at? This story is a debacle on so many fronts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      Reed. He has a point. Where are the survivors? What happened to the girl who came out of the school covered in blood?
                      Probably at home.

Where was the media on that? What happened?
                      I'm not the media.

What happened to the reports of the survivors at the hospital? Where the hell are all these parents at?.
                      At home or work I'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X