Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder and Fury Don't Want Joshua - Now Fans Know!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder and Fury Don't Want Joshua - Now Fans Know!

Matchroom Sport founder Barry Hearn, who works with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, believes the recent happenings in the sport have made it crystal clear that neither Tyson Fury or WBC world champion Deontay Wilder are willing to face the unified champ. Last month, Fury inked an exclusive co-promotional agreement with Top Rank and ESPN in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I always knew. Now the simpletons that believed Wilder know too.

Comment

Wilder never wanted the Fury rematch let alone an AJ fight, Haymon got to keep him wrapped in cotton wool as long as possible and hope the others guys slip up. But after Miller takes an early bath more people state side will hopefully put the pressure on.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I always knew. Now the simpletons that believed Wilder know too.
        You really think they won’t fight at sum point? So no amount of money will make Wilder fight him? So if this proves it’s not the money, then is Wilder just scared to lose or get punched in the head? If they fought how many ppv buys would u estimate? Everyone says Wilder is a fool by not taking the flat rate, but I don’t hear anyone backing it up with even a guess at how much money the fight will generate? They’d offer him a percentage if they didn’t think it would cost them.

Did u have an opinion if the Floyd v Manny fight was gonna happen?

Comment

This whole back n forth is starting to become worst than Floyd/Pac

Comment

The fans saw thru Hearn and Joshua bs along time ago nobody’s listening to these clowns anymore

Comment

Never been a fan of AJ and I tried to give Wilder the benefit of the doubt, but Wlider is as stupid as they come. My rock in my front porch has more sense than Wilder

Comment

So in other words it’s about signing with their bull**** DAZN or else no fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  You really think they won’t fight at sum point? So no amount of money will make Wilder fight him? So if this proves it’s not the money, then is Wilder just scared to lose or get punched in the head? If they fought how many ppv buys would u estimate? Everyone says Wilder is a fool by not taking the flat rate, but I don’t hear anyone backing it up with even a guess at how much money the fight will generate? They’d offer him a percentage if they didn’t think it would cost them.

Did u have an opinion if the Floyd v Manny fight was gonna happen?
                  Again delusional Wilder fans comparing Wilder-Joshua to Pacquiao-Mayweather. Mayweather and Pacquiao were selling 1+ mil ppv fights against everyone. Wilder sold a 300k ppv against the 2nd biggest draw in the division and is now back on regular showtime. A Joshua-Wilder PPV would be lucky to break a mil. Neither are a big draw in the US.

Comment

He forgets to mention that AJ is NOT SIGNED to anyone so no stopping him from SHOW/FOX PPV.Also Wilder has not signed a long term deal yet and ANY DEAL would have OUTS says Finkel so who cares where they fight interim fight.And don't change facts that AJ avoided this fight before and Fury CLEARLY ducked rematch that's undisputed he even said so.No fight NEXT he said and MAYBE 2nd of a 5 fight deal they sent to Wilder.Worst case and Wilder seems happy to fight another PBC fighter next AFTER Breazeale then it will just be a case NOW of one being scared and other being glad of it.Only winners the promoters and fanboys of either fighter.The loser's the REAL fans per usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X