Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    gotta think outside of the box
    larry.....

you filled the box with gunpowder

covered it in gasoline

lit a match

watched it burn

then pissed on the ashes

Comment

Didn't you hear the earth is only 6000 years old and dino bones were put on earth by god to test everybodys faith, so dont question it or you will burn in hell !

Comment

larr'ys right

and if this were a religion i'd be in it

Comment

, another 5 star Larry thread. Ghetto-thinking.

Comment

You should be scientist!

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Didn't you hear the earth is only 6000 years old and dino bones were put on earth by god to test everybodys faith, so dont question it or you will burn in hell !
              Werd. I used to street race my cammed, stalled, intake, full exhaust Stegosaurus, against Walt's 200 shot Triceratops. T-Bear smoked us all in his turbo Velociraptor. Those were the day's....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Werd. I used to street race my cammed, stalled, intake, full exhaust Stegosaurus, against Walt's 200 shot Triceratops. T-Bear smoked us all in his turbo Velociraptor. Those were the day's....
                Yo Pea I think Oakland-Alameda County Colosseum is a spaceship left behind by our alien ancestors

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Jesus just called you a lier !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                    Jesus just called you a lier !
                    It's all good. Moses is my e-homie on facebook, and he just told Jesus to stick it up his tailpipe.

Comment

.................................................. .................

Comment

Working...
                      X