No announcement yet.

Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Yeah man those poor mob bosses pimping out girls dindu nuffin.
    What I wanna know is what is in that Amazon QAnon book that's selling a lot right now.

Comment

REEEEEeEEEEEEE that's it for sure.. DRUMPF must be impeached now

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Oh they sure got him now!
        Originally posted by //// View Post
        Damn Trump is now responsible for mafia hits, how many hours does this guy find in a day
        It's the Qanon stuff.

Originally posted by todisday View Post
        What I wanna know is what is in that Amazon QAnon book that's selling a lot right now.
        Yep. This is being ignored. Thousands of people are being radicalized online and it's mainly being ignored. Like the incel movement is being ignored. Basically every white extremist group is being ignored. But remember Sessions told us the black identity movement was the group to be worried about. Not a single attack by this so called black extremist movement tothisday!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It's the Qanon stuff.

Yep. This is being ignored. Thousands of people are being radicalized online and it's mainly being ignored. Like the incel movement is being ignored. Basically every white extremist group is being ignored. But remember Sessions told us the black identity movement was the group to be worried about. Not a single attack by this so called black extremist movement tothisday!
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BshAeMagOhO/

I knew that shiz was a Russian psy-op. It should honestly be humiliating to the US as a country that the Russians believe they're such fools as to fall for that crazy crap. Granted, I also believe they're specifically targeting people with mental illness, but I've seen even several posters on BoxingScene talking about QAnon like if it were real. Whatever those dudes are doing, it works. Maybe all it takes is fanaticism to catch people on the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BshAeMagOhO/

I knew that shiz was a Russian psy-op. It should honestly be humiliating to the US as a country that the Russians believe they're such fools as to fall for that crazy crap. Granted, I also believe they're specifically targeting people with mental illness, but I've seen even several posters on BoxingScene talking about QAnon like if it were real. Whatever those dudes are doing, it works. Maybe all it takes is fanaticism to catch people on the hook.
            It's an extension of pizzagate that the crazies like bigjavi973 still believe tothisday. But the Qanon **** is comprised mainly of white middle class baby boomers being fleeced of their money. Baby boomers will believe anything and are easily separated from their monies.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              It's an extension of pizzagate that the crazies like bigjavi973 still believe tothisday. But the Qanon **** is comprised mainly of white middle class baby boomers being fleeced of their money. Baby boomers will believe anything and are easily separated from their monies.
              why are you even mentioning me by tagging me when you ignore all of my questions on any given thread?

if you are not willing to debate with me do NOT tag me in anything final warning cuz I already warned you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                why are you even mentioning me by tagging me when you ignore all of my questions on any given thread?

if you are not willing to debate with me do NOT tag me in anything final warning cuz I already warned you.
                Nah Javi, i don't think that's a good reason to ban him.

Comment

First it was remove kebab. Now it's remove sausage.

Comment

''Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand''

And ?!?!?

Comment

Trump has given Motorcity C an emotional break-down. He should file lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                      X