Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    I laughed at the "little older" part too. Shows immaturity
    I don't care what her age is. Just thought I'd mention it so you guys could have a clearer picture of what I'm dealing with.

If she was 21 (8 years younger than me) wouldn't there be a chance that she'd handle the situation differently than a 31 year old woman who's messing with a guy who's younger than she is because of her lack of life experience etc?
    Last edited by Szef; 03-18-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

The lad has no plan

First off lad you have no clue if she wants to shag so you’re just assuming

Second you are working with her that makes it very awkward if things sour

Third her old man isn’t going to be cheering you on and may try to hurt or kill you

The girl is not worth the trouble lad I’d say piss to it and find someone more stable

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You're thinking of fvvcking and calling it quits on a married woman....that you work with?

So that she can possibly make your life a living hell at work, and if her husband finds out, he knows exactly where to find you???

:-|
        I'm not afraid of her husband physically harming me, I can take care of myself.

I get what you're saying though, if I proceed with this thing it could turn my life upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          The lad has no plan

First off lad you have no clue if she wants to shag so you’re just assuming

Second you are working with her that makes it very awkward if things sour

Third her old man isn’t going to be cheering you on and may try to hurt or kill you

The girl is not worth the trouble lad I’d say piss to it and find someone more stable
          I know when a girl is hitting on me. She wants to shag, trust me.

Agreed with the rest of your post though

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I know when a girl is hitting on me. She wants to shag, trust me.

Agreed with the rest of your post though
            She might be flirting with you lad because it’s a game to her

But her shagging is a big leap so just because she’s flirting doesn’t mean she’s got the proverbial balls to physically cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I don't care what her age is. Just thought I'd mention it so you guys could have a clearer picture of what I'm dealing with.

If she was 21 (8 years younger than me) wouldn't there be a chance that she'd handle the situation differently than a 31 year old woman who's messing with a guy who's younger than she is because of her lack of life experience etc?

I mean 8 years makes a difference, but 2. You're basically the same. I feel you. But it came off like you think she's a milfs age.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                I mean 8 years makes a difference, but 2. You're basically the same. I feel you. But it came off like you think she's a milfs age.
                It's just inexperience. Like I said, I couldn't understand why he defended the Kardashians before. Now, I get it. Not an insult or anything, just makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  It's just inexperience. Like I said, I couldn't understand why he defended the Kardashians before. Now, I get it. Not an insult or anything, just makes sense now.
                  And "a little older but I don't mind"

But you dont mind she's married.
                  These young bloods. I don't get em

Comment

there are billions of available women out there, literally. why would you mess with someone who is taken, let alone married?

don't be so desperate, i'm sure there are other women willing to sleep with you who aren't c.unts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      I already explained why I put it there. And I didn't defend Kardashians, I just said they're business savvy and gave you the links to back it up. I am not nor have ever been a Kardashian fan ffs.

How old are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X