No announcement yet.

Can Spence beat Golovkin at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
    Its one thing to root, but not to get overzealous and make statements like the ones you've made. I'm glad you root for him also glad you're one of those few who can take a loss not many can do so.
    pssssh let me enjoy the fights how I enjoy, Have I ever quoted you or ANYONE ELSE talking **** about who they root for? NO I HAVENT. but everyone has something to say about who I root for lmfao.

Comment

CANELO vs. Spence @ 160

For those people who say "but Mikey called Spence out though".

Well , Spence called CANELO out.

Mikey stepped up and made the fight.

Spence man up and make the CANELO fight you pu55y transgender. You ducked a guy you're size to fight a guy half you're size.
      :gay:
      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 03-17-2019, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        pssssh let me enjoy the fights how I enjoy, Have I ever quoted you or ANYONE ELSE talking **** about who they root for? NO I HAVENT. but everyone has something to say about who I root for lmfao.
        You are definitely entitled to that. I won't even bash u most certainly will question things just like tonight, but only will I see pure craziness like others. Enjoy your night man.

Comment

i think he would get hurt.

Mikey is a little dude in the grand scheme of things

Comment

You are definitely entitled to that. I won't even bash u most certainly will question things just like tonight, but only will I see pure craziness like others. Enjoy your night man.
            its all good baby, we here to talk argue boxing so I never take it personally. I just find it funny how everyone comes at me for who I root for lmfao, you probably dont see it cause it dont look like youa ctive but if yo care sscrool through my post etc, theirs a reason im one of the most quoted person here but I quote very few.

Comment

its whatever. you win some you lose some on to the next. the better man won tonight thats all it is.
              I'm a huge fan of Mikey so if you're gonna go all in on a fighter he should be the one. Some people get all emotional over their favorite fighters and go into denial when they lose to better competition.

Mikey at least proved he was tough enough to hang with someone like Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                I'm a huge fan of Mikey so if you're gonna go all in on a fighter he should be the one. Some people get all emotional over their favorite fighters and go into denial when they lose to better competition.

Mikey at least proved he was tough enough to hang with someone like Spence.
                All Gennady did was throw lazy jabs at Canelo and made it an amateur scoring match vs an actual prize fight where they promoted “monster” or Mexican style but didn’t show it. Everybody said GGG would stop Canelo, especially at the ropes. Adelaide Byrd thought that was guy and Don Trella thought it too.

Comment

its all good baby, we here to talk argue boxing so I never take it personally. I just find it funny how everyone comes at me for who I root for lmfao, you probably dont see it cause it dont look like youa ctive but if yo care sscrool through my post etc, theirs a reason im one of the most quoted person here but I quote very few.
                  Brotha I like you mane. I can see you're definitely a levelheaded person and I that's something I truly can appreciate. Man it's way too many people on this forum who do way too much, and you know who they are cause you can't comment without getting insulted and then blocked straight trash, but I look forward to boxing debates and then some especially when things really unfold lol. Much respect to you mane take it easy.

Comment

Brotha I like you mane. I can see you're definitely a levelheaded person and I that's something I truly can appreciate. Man it's way too many people on this forum who do way too much, and you know who they are cause you can't comment without getting insulted and then blocked straight trash, but I look forward to boxing debates and then some especially when things really unfold lol. Much respect to you mane take it easy.
                    for sure....

Comment

for sure....
                      You trippin with the sig doe

Comment

Working...
                      X