Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Do any of these moves work IRL ?
    Yes.

William Chow was a notorious street fighter in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      bigjavi973 will appreciate this thread.

Shorinji kemp’s.

説明少林寺拳法とは、北少林義和門拳第21代正統継承者の宗道臣が、敗戦後にGHQ占領下の日本で創始した 新興武道である。また、嵩山少林寺の古拳法を再構成したものであるため、現代中国武術の現少林拳とは全く関 係はない。 ウィキペディア

5 years of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Shorinji kemp’s.

説明少林寺拳法とは、北少林義和門拳第21代正統継承者の宗道臣が、敗戦後にGHQ占領下の日本で創始した 新興武道である。また、嵩山少林寺の古拳法を再構成したものであるため、現代中国武術の現少林拳とは全く関 係はない。 ウィキペディア

5 years of it.
        Nice!

Do you feel like you can handle yourself well in a street fight with 5 years of Shorinji kempo?

Comment

Nice!

Do you feel like you can handle yourself well in a street fight with 5 years of Shorinji kempo?
          I’m kinda confident, but, I’m so focused on kendo, and sword techniques...15 years, and I’ve made zero progress..it’s all mental, not physical..

I sweat profusely, holding my real sword, parallel to the ground for 15 min.

Zero progress..

My wife saw me fight, in Shinjuku..it was quick. My teach, could throw me around like a rag doll.

I pretty much laugh at so called self proclaimed karate masters.. Shorinji is all about striking, head, fast.

I like laughing, keeps me smiling..

Jim Carey, In living color, karate Kara ~ empty te- hand.

My close friend, of 35 years, Kotaro, can kick straight up, he’d kill me in a second, but, he’d never lower himself to fight anyone.. you can spit in his face, slap him, he’ll walk away... samurai daze... he’s 6 ft 1, 215, zero body fat, butler can slap him up..

His Sumie, calligraphy, beautiful. He looks like Ebizo, but jut.

Wax on wax off, bs... laughing ..
          Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Chit is a joke. Bring that chit into MMA and see what happens.

Comment

Can you believe people still believed in this stuff as recently as the early 2000s

Hell I remember "Bruce Lee could destroy any pro boxer, his only true challenge would be hulk hogan" type threads as recently as 10 years ago

Comment

bigjavi973 will appreciate this thread.

I always liked the start of that movie, where Jeff Speakman is doing a labor job 'He is then called on his break, and Snap the Power begins to play'.

Trying to find the video.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-23-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I always liked the start of that movie, where Jeff Speakman is doing a labor job 'He is then called on his break, and Snap the Power begins to play'.

Trying to find the video.

He is doing a mixture of kenpo katas and sets created by Ed Parker for the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Chit is a joke. Bring that chit into MMA and see what happens.
                    My sword, into mma? I’d butcher them, in seconds.
                    Two at a time, id dismember them.

I am not ito crouching tiger hidden phaggot, ballet type fighting, I’m cut, slice, cut, kill slice..

No ballerina, or superfluous over exaggerated moves, if I ever had to, I’m cutting, clean, sharp, precise...

I’d lay waste to so called karate experts...no cobra kai karate kid bs..

Never mind..

Comment

Yes.

William Chow was a notorious street fighter in Hawaii.
                      Just checking.

Comment

Working...
                      X