Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does badou jack do at light heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he gets beaten to a pulp by the champs and guys with power like beterbiev and maybe smith jr beat him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      with his style he will produce entertaining action fights with anybody up there. . but definitely loses to both Ward and Kovalev. Stevenson is 39 so he's beatable, age is no joke..

Barrera, Pascal and Biterbiev are also guys he can possibly beat. . but the top two guys (Ward and Kov).. stay away from them.

he should take the weakest opp for his first fight there to adjust to the weight but Floyd already said he's trying to match him against Stevenson asap.
      Catch Stevenson before he falls to someone else - but I still see Stevenson as too big and too fast for Jack. Jack was affected by some of DeGale's punches and now I am thinking DeGale is not a big puncher at all.

Comment

He continues to surprise but he wins on strength and solid enough defense at SMW. Wouldn't have that at LHW. Keep thinking that tyhe guy is a basic, no frills fighter but a deserved win against Groves and maybe only just nicked it against DeGale (if I had to come down on one side) proves he's capable. No point in rematch if he's planning on moving up. Calum Smith now gets a shot at the WBC belt - is this going to be one of the Dirells? There's a real test for him. Then DeGale if he gets through that.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Catch Stevenson before he falls to someone else - but I still see Stevenson as too big and too fast for Jack. Jack was affected by some of DeGale's punches and now I am thinking DeGale is not a big puncher at all.
          have you forgotten jack got blasted out by a journeyman not too long.quackson is old but he still has his power.

Comment

Working...
          X