Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Marquez barely won 3 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I watched this fight on Youtube there is no way Bradley won Marquez walk him down landed the better shots all Bradley did was jab and run. Marquez had a clean face after the bout . Boxing has become a circus this is why I no longer buy PPV bouts it seems that Judges are paid off by Promoters. As Nacho said Bradley doesn't sell that is why Mayweather will never fight him.
      what u smoking man,bradely landed hooks and right hands. marquez face was lumped up after the fight look at the post conference. even though marquez is one of my favs he has never been a ppv a side seller. stop hatin! its ova

Comment

• Marquez is sinking fast.

Comment

• JMM was schooled. Bradley was to slick. TB clearly won the fight in my book.

Comment

• absolutely rematch is not needed its very clear bradley bully the hard loser of mexico....bravo hard loser...RETIRE OR GET ******ED

Comment

• I'm fed up with marquez and his butthurt whining whenever he loses tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                Neither Marquez nor Bradley on their own are PPV material no matter how many times they beat Pacquiao. They have to be paired with Mayweather or maybe Broner. There's also Rios or Khan. Anyone else will just be stream material.
                Broner???? Lmaol we will see his fluke numbers certainly not worth buying him and maidana. Ppv stars are pnf, pac, cotto, canelo in the sport right now.

Where the **** are u coming with broner??? First we have to see

Comment

• Hahahaha straight duck. Just Retire Marquez. Or fight Broner or Garcia and get beaten into retirement

Comment

Working...
                  X