Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Admits Zuffa Boxing Venture Has Stumbled a Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is spread too thin. Too many promoters, networks, ect. The sport doesn't need Dana White.

Comment

Is anyone surprised???
      Dana thought he could jump out his pond and swim in the ocean. No.

Dana’s done great things with UFC, he should stay in his lane and continue with the work he’s been doing. I always thought this “Zuffa boxing” was a bit of a publicity stunt anyway.

Comment

Dana thought is was gonna be easy lol

Several former fighters have tried promoting themselves and to this day only Oscar has been successful and thats only because Oscar was huge himself during his fighting days.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
          He can't get away with paying boxers 50k to fight.
          Yeah, this exactly. No way would it go over well if he’s paying his boxers a lot more than his UFC fighters. That would cause a lot of chaos behind the scenes since all the top UFC fighters would want equal to what the top boxers are making.

Comment

Dana needs to partner up (Former fighters ect.. to endorse) [Insert Mike Tyson HERE] use some of his already in-house strikers to start off with.
            Chase down a marketable FREE name or Prospect & feed him said former/Current UFC names.

Comment

There’s no one for him to sign unless he pay double what they’re worth

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                He can't get away with paying boxers 50k to fight.
                Thats the truth right there.

Originally posted by Dana White
                Boxing is so broken and so fragmented. It’s just, how do you do it? I’m still poking around figuring out how do I do this? How do I get into this and make it work. First of all if I sign a couple of guys, which I could do, I could go out and sign a couple of big stars — who they gonna fight?

In my world, I have 550 fighters under contract, so I can make any fight I want to make. You have to have a deep roster to make great fights. So I wouldn’t have a deep roster right out the gates. I’m still poking around. You’re gonna see, coming up here soon I’m going to make a real ballsy move here pretty soon. We’ll see how it pans out.
                Boxing isn't broken and fragmented numbnuts, you just don't have a clue how to do it because your connections don't exist outside of MMA. Being a Boxing promoter takes talent and connections. This is why you failed the first time you two-bit flub.

Comment

Good, I don't want to see that fuk
                  face cueball in boxing. Dana white is a piece of **** person and dosent respect his own fighters. Dana has that mobb boss attitude, where he thinks he can **** on anybody. Stay in ur own lane ***.

Comment

There's no reason for him to come into boxing. Unless he can buy a belt. Like the IBO and sign up and comers and overpay c list boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                      Good, I don't want to see that fuk
                      face cueball in boxing. Dana white is a piece of **** person and dosent respect his own fighters. Dana has that mobb boss attitude, where he thinks he can **** on anybody. Stay in ur own lane ***.
                      Well said.....

Comment

Working...
                      X