Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz calls Joshua a p*ssy, reveals age (39), explains difficulty of fighting Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz calls Joshua a p*ssy, reveals age (39), explains difficulty of fighting Wilder

its funny to see Ortiz picking wilder even though he just lost to him! Ortiz understand whats going on...how AJ and hearn are ducking wilder...and he knows why firsthand!

its also funny to see the guy that just lost to AJ, joe parker, also picking wilder!

yet somehow none of this registers with the AJ cheerleaders! they just keep waving the pom poms with their heads turned away from the obvious! its sad and desperate!

Comment

He know what time it is.....Wilder by ko

Comment

What the fuck. That dude, like many so-called translators, put words in Ortiz’s mouth. When Luis supposedly called Joshua a “pussy” there was wind interference, so I couldn’t clearly make out what he was saying, but it didn’t seem to me it was likely he used that word. Most of the time the “translator” was conducting the interview as if he himself was the subject. Frustrating waste of an opportunity.

Comment

Ortiz is right. If you don't want to defend your titles against all comers then you have no business being a title holder in the first place. Joshua is a real coward for avoiding and ducking Wilder. Eddie Hearn and Team Joshua are protecting him because they know he is going to get his ass whooped and knocked out if he ever fancies the chance of stepping into that ring with the "Bronze Bomber". Anytime a man turns down $50 mil for a fight, then it makes him a real bitch. Hell even the world knows and can see that; Especially Brits. I dare Anthony Joshua to do to Deontay Wilder what he did to Dominic Breazeale and Jarrell Miller by squaring up on them as if he is some kind of tough guy.
          Last edited by champion4ever; 07-28-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            What the fuck. That dude, like many so-called translators, put words in Ortiz’s mouth. When Luis supposedly called Joshua a “pussy” there was wind interference, so I couldn’t clearly make out what he was saying, but it didn’t seem to me it was likely he used that word. Most of the time the “translator” was conducting the interview as if he himself was the subject. Frustrating waste of an opportunity.
            You put a smile on my face
            Just like every other translator , they think it’s about them
            Is it getting into character or is it they think only a few will actually speak their language

Comment

Working...
            X