Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez, Golovkin: His Riches Have Changed Canelo as a Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    AND you speaking on another man in that manner as if your opinion is fact says what about you? Stay humble
    It dosnt say anything! After all we are just observers and it’s the boxers who’s life’s are on display for the world to see!

Comment

Beautifuly spoken!!! Yes we have to judge him on his actions! Canelo has been there always to help his people donating time and money, Unlike Golovkin who did it at the request of the wbc! He donated very little money and they made a whole ceremony about the measles pennies he donated! It looked so fake! They just did that to keep his good guy image!

Comment

What a bunch of clowns, always changing their tune. 1st they call out all fighters between 154 to 168 and when ward calls their bluff, they "want to unify all belts". Canelo calls them out to fight at 155, and they want it at 160 but then they turn around and call out floyd at 154. And we can't forget mr "I'm no business man" yet they nearly caused the rematch to fall through due to their monetary demands. Fück lil g

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          Like 50 said: "if money doesn't change you, you ain't making enough". Let's see how GGG changes after making between 40-50 mil after two Canelo fights!
          I see a bowler hat, monocle, and sharing a cup of old grey tea with Eubank Sr. As part of Golovkins retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
            Last I remember, it was Canelo who was helping the people of Mexico after the earthquake. It was Canelo who was helping to search for people moving the rebel around. It was Canelo who donated a piece of his purse to the Earthquake victims days after their first fight.

Where was ggg during all this? There really isn't a Mexican style, but if there was one it would be to help your fellow brother in time of need.
            With all due respect Mrs. Alvarez, what your son did after the EQ is referred to in the states as a photo-op (publicity)...donating part of his purse is a TAX BENEFIT for HIM since he fights on US Soil....and wow, I didn’t know he was involved with rebels, but regardless...look, why don’t you let men talk about the “men stuff” and go put on some of your favorite Banda music while you fix another batch of those delicious tortillas Saul raves about!

*just trolling*

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
              Last I remember, it was Canelo who was helping the people of Mexico after the earthquake. It was Canelo who was helping to search for people moving the rebel around. It was Canelo who donated a piece of his purse to the Earthquake victims days after their first fight.

Where was ggg during all this? There really isn't a Mexican style, but if there was one it would be to help your fellow brother in time of need.
              You just made yourself look like a complete idiot. Maybe you should have researched before commenting. GGG went to Mexico last year and made donations and also visited the Moctezuma Pediatric Hospital to give toys to the children there and he also visited and received a standing ovation from 100,000 fans at Azteca Stadium. In fact, they were chanting Triple G which I'm sure will cause you great distress hearing about that.
              Last edited by richardt; 06-20-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Well now......

While the eagle flys above the stink maggots are all about in their usual shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Superarms1 View Post
                  Ggg could have still gotten his potential purse with Canelo pissing positive on roids. I'm sure High all the time Oscar would have been BUTTHURT from that.... Without the Substantial money Canelo and Golden Showers would have gotten may 5th. That's what ppl do not know Oscar had to give Ggg the extra 10% in split for the rematch vs getting nothing at all. Facts are a facts we all know here come fight night in September that Ggg will win the crowd before and more than likely after this rematch. You'll see Ggg 2.0 in this rematch while you'll see a weaker canelo even though he has been training and more than likely cycling up until he joined Vada. DESPITE his knee surgery it's same day surgery microscopic outpatient surgery. After his loss to Mayweather.... Instead of it humbling him (which it has as a fighter who keeps improving) though not through morals. You never seen a more angry Ggg like he was against Vanes. Again expect Ggg 2.0 as he will be the strongest... Cut off the ring to prevent canelo again like their first fight (which when I saw canelo run that much I felt I was watch a rerun of soul train lol.) Ggg will show up that good because of his age. As he is at his last 2 years when your that dominant with power. Very possible he may still try to get the strap back for the ibf...or possibly retire. I'll call it though. I say GGG will fight Charlo for one last pay day. Then the ibf eliminator winner.
                  ggg being as angry and taking his frustration out on vanes..an inactive fighter for 2 years and going up in weight...that sounds about right...

Comment

2018 and people still do not understand promotional bs.

Comment

The only one who money changed is Golovkin

He went from anyone between 154 to 168, Andre Ward, Billy Joe Saunders, ALL THE BELTS DOE to vacating the IBF belt because Derevyanchenko doesn't draw, fighting Vanes because they wanted someone to take a beating for peanuts whilst Golovkin took home a million and begging for a Canelo payday, even willing to schedule a rematch for September in spite of Canelo failing a drug test and Golovkin crying over it lol

Money made Golovkin soft

Comment

Working...
                      X