No announcement yet.

I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    You've got to tell the stupid ugly b1tch you want you're possessions otherwise you'll snatch her soul.
    You are 5 1/2 years late with the reply

Comment

Ah lounge when it had all the heavy hitters. Good ol days. So much life lessons in this place

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        You are 5 1/2 years late with the reply
        Haha bro I'm on my mobile need to check thread dates more often I shared my opinion on a thread from 2002 yesterday also.

Comment

Classic thread.

Now all we have are racist topics and penis threads. And B.utler.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            revenge is for the weak minded...

just move on...
            Move on homie or I'll kill you... Z

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Classic thread.

Now all we have are racist topics and penis threads. And B.utler.
              My ancient sword got polished and oiled by a sword master. 93 year old dude complimented me on my ability to choose fine Japanese steel and my woman...

I get thumbs up whenever she and I go out... Young lions... Respect...

This thread allows me to brag about the fact that I need 6 figures to pay my ****ing taxes. I can't earn enough to build my dream house and buy my wife Jew- lery... I'm all in and being bent over by Japanese contractors ....... Dayum... Butler save me with your wealth, wisdom, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                Haha bro I'm on my mobile need to check thread dates more often I shared my opinion on a thread from 2002 yesterday also.
                Lol all good. Ive done the same before on post one or 2 years ago without noticing till afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  My ancient sword got polished and oiled by a sword master. 93 year old dude complimented me on my ability to choose fine Japanese steel and my woman...

I get thumbs up whenever she and I go out... Young lions... Respect...

This thread allows me to brag about the fact that I need 6 figures to pay my ****ing taxes. I can't earn enough to build my dream house and buy my wife Jew- lery... I'm all in and being bent over by Japanese contractors ....... Dayum... Butler save me with your wealth, wisdom, etc

I want to buy a samurai sword some day.

The real ones are very expensive.

Comment

Working...
                  X