Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    It's true bro, i can send you pics if u dont believe

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      It's true bro, i can send you pics if u dont believe
      above average balls? congrats i dont even know

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
        If Kov was so great, he shoulda been able to take those low blows in stride. I guess kov aint no atg lol
        once again we are back to the political sphere of boxing which you always completely ignore. floyd did almost the same exact thing as kovalev against judah. he didnt take judahs cheating "in stride" its because he shouldn't have to. one fighter shouldnt have the ability to get away with cheating. yet when the a-side bends over in pain after a foul its addressed but when the b-side does it its a tko? no thats wrong. ward won that fight politically and not because he was a better boxer because hes simply not. we have enough evidence of that. kovs jab dominated both fights. cheating was his only way of winning so he did it. i guess that makes him an atg?

Comment

Well he beat Andre ward hands down that first fight

Comment

Examine it after he retires. Losses to Ward will pale in comparison to what he accomplishes in the second phase of his career. He's a different man now, off the booze and fully focussed.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Examine it after he retires. Losses to Ward will pale in comparison to what he accomplishes in the second phase of his career. He's a different man now, off the booze and fully focussed.
              You really believe he went to some monks and they were able to cure his alcohol addiction? I bet you kov is in some strip club getting wasted as we speak brudda

Comment

ward lost to an alcoholic who barely trained. that kinda says it all. the real plot of this thread is ward is overrated. imagine if he didn't have everything setup in his favor his entire career. he would be guy you have never ever heard of who has been dq'd multiple times

Comment

I suppose killing some bum in ring started his hype train.

Comment

theres not a lot on his resume which makes it even worse that he beat ward the 1st time and the only way ward could stop him was via illegal shots.

Comment

He had good wins against decent world champions current/former. They were dominant.

He then competed on even terms with Ward in two fights, touching him regularly and winning rounds, which no one was able to do previously. He proved his calibre.

Crap troll thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X