• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermane Stiverne Issues Public Statement After Wilder Loss

https://twitter.com/bstiverne?lang=en

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Thanks! .....

Comment

Class. Good on him. He's a decent fighter. He got completely wrecked and demoralized by wilder but I'm interested to see where he might go for here.

Comment

What a bull****ter i hope don king gives him the treatment

Comment

I think he should retire. He has nothing left, isn’t active enough and isn’t good enough to beat c-level at HW as of now.

Comment

When I clicked on the thread I thought for sure there would be a retirement announcement. Definitely surprised the dude intends to keep fighting.

Comment

The worst performance in heavyweight title history. Even worse than Prince Charles Martin versus Joshua. At least we won't have to see that scum Don king around anymore.

Comment

He should fight Bryant Jennings, if he can win he should get a shot at Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  He should fight Bryant Jennings, if he can win he should get a shot at Joshua
                  Jennings still fights? That boy hot garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                    The worst performance in heavyweight title history. Even worse than Prince Charles Martin versus Joshua. At least we won't have to see that scum Don king around anymore.
                    You must be new to boxing. This wasn't Stiverne's first appearance with Wilder, and if you follow boxing you'd know a 2-3 month camp is what grins for title fights. As his physique showed for the replacement of Ortiz.

Ironically Takam was grinding hard behind the scenes for months as was said by Joshua and Hearn themselves. Either that was their plan all along or trying to sace face with their already paid ticket goers, fact is Stiverne didnt look the part being in shape with them rolls..

Maybe look at some Tyson fights with his 1st round KOs. Tyson, his power alone, would you say his opponents were the worst performances in Heavyweight history? Or does the credit go to Tyson because of his menacing accuracy?

Comment

Working...
                    X