Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are things a man can do to be more confident?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    All sorts of ways

Do you want the high tech cheating way or the manly way?

The manly way = a change in attitude start talking to yourself in a harsher manor and facing fears head on over and over again ROUTINELY as a habit till you conquer them to a high degree

Go through pain lots of pain physical and emotional and scary moments difficult moments and learn from them

Learn to fight in MMA etc

The low risk high tech way: Hypnosis, use medication to undo poor mental self talk, cbt, meditation,, learn about self esteem, self acceptance, being kind to yourself, learn about the poor idea of comparing yourself to others and seeking validation etc
    Thanks! I think the manly way is the only way to go. I noticed I became more confident after street fights. My last street fight was in 2015. I'm about to spar at a boxing gym but the guy I'm going up against is very experienced. Could sparring an experienced boxer have worsen my confidence if he mops the floor with me?

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

start by staying away from guys name Tito
    I meant pre-Trinidad Fernando Vargas. He was a ****y dude with an aura of invincibility. I want that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I wrote a whole section responding to you regarding women and I didnt see a response from you. How about responding and then I'll comment on this?
      Yes I read it. It was really good, good tips. I was going to ask about your book but saw you want to remain anonymous.

Comment

Maidana looks like a teletbubby there

Comment

Tag lots of random people in random, **** threads and get a tonne of responses and think of them as your "friends" .... that should work.

Comment

Eat 5 raw eggs like rocky

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              testosterone. if ur naturally low. get enhanced.
              Will TRT shrink my balls and give me *******?

Comment

Start burning shiet down.

Comment

Dip your wiener into a box of 100 angry bullet ants, (foreskin pulled back all the way) once you've been through that nothing will bother you

Last edited by AlexKid; 05-26-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Practice public speaking, learn how to tell a good joke, practice positive affirmations, exercise get into shape and eat healthy, develop some good friendships, practice 'gratitude.'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Practice public speaking, learn how to tell a good joke, practice positive affirmations, exercise get into shape and eat healthy, develop some good friendships, practice 'gratitude.'
                      Damn good advice

Comment

Working...
                      X