No announcement yet.

Arum: Ramirez KO's Golovkin iN 5-6 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    How are you gonna complain about GGG's resume when you have Ramirez fighting airport bag handlers?
    He's only 23 turned pro when he was 17

Comment

He is ranked number 5 SMW by RING Magazine.

Comment

I like Gilberto Ramirez Potential, he is only 23 but beating GGG right now? NO! HELL NO! GGG destroys Ramirez right now. His last fight vs Vlasov, he did not look good at all.

Comment

Ward: What about me?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez. Seen him fight like once.
            I didn't know Gilberto goes by that nickname. Saying that he's a SMW. If GGG is to fight any SMW he should aim for the top dogs.

Comment

Looks like Golovkin found his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                How are you gonna complain about GGG's resume when you have Ramirez fighting airport bag handlers?
                Ramirez isnt 33

Comment

The guy who was hurt multiple times vs Vlasov, more or less fighting to a draw is going to beat GGG? The guy that took 8 rounds to stop an ancient Zuniga is supposed to stop GGG in 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    The guy who was hurt multiple times vs Vlasov, more or less fighting to a draw is going to beat GGG? The guy that took 8 rounds to stop an ancient Zuniga is supposed to stop GGG in 5?
                    Yeah, I'm not overly impressed with Ramirez. Lacks head movement, gets hit way too much. Isn't overly skilled, or overly quick.

But he does go to the body consistently.

Comment

I like zurdo, but I don't have faith in him defeating ggg. He'd be a good test though with his physical advantages over ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X