This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Never understood that ******ed logic. For what it's worth Dirk I agree with your stance regarding Shezknee.
    All he needed was a kick up the arse. He's young for a keeper and got a little too complacent. The threat of Ospina was probably enough to wake him up.

Same thing happened a couple of seasons ago, Wenger dropped him for Fabianski for a while after he made a couple of errors. He came back the next season and was one of if not the best keeper in the league that year.

Comment

• Cech used to be better than Neuer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        All he needed was a kick up the arse. He's young for a keeper and got a little too complacent. The threat of Ospina was probably enough to wake him up.

Same thing happened a couple of seasons ago, Wenger dropped him for Fabianski for a while after he made a couple of errors. He came back the next season and was one of if not the best keeper in the league that year.
        I remember that year the Shez had, showed his potential and great skills. It's a shame after having a few hiccups Wenger had pushed him back and now he's loaned out (didn't realise that till running a search just now!).

Never liked the Cech signing at all, right from the first rumours. It makes this transfer window look downright laughable when you see it was the only signing made.
        Last edited by artfuL_; 08-11-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          Cech used to be better than Neuer.
          Before his head injury, it was debatable who was the best in the world between him and Buffon.

Comment

Before his head injury, it was debatable who was the best in the world between him and Buffon.
            For me it was Cech, he was nearly impassable.

Comment

• Mathieu is terrible at the flank, what the hell was L.E thinking putting him there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                Mathieu is terrible at the flank, what the hell was L.E thinking putting him there?
                Jordi Alba was injured, Barca is weak in LB and RB if Alves and Alba get injured they have no one to replace them.

Comment

Pffft... before his head injury Football world still have Dida, Kahn, Van der sar and Lehmann. your statement clearly show you only have watch football just yesterday.

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  For me it was Cech, he was nearly impassable.
                  and no my boy, nobody better at stopping ball and organizing defense than super gigi buffon.
                  Last edited by betmen; 08-11-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Pffft... before his head injury Football world still have Dida, Kahn, Van der sar and Lehmann. your statement clearly show you only have watch football just yesterday.

and no my boy, nobody better at stopping ball and organizing defense than super gigi buffon.
                    Dida? .

Your statement clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Dida? .

Your statement clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about.
                      Whats wrong with Dida?? sure his performance was declining rapidly after the flare incident but with 200+ appearance with ac milan, 2 champions league, 3 penalty saves vs Juventus in CL 2003 final and 3 superb save vs Liverpool in CL 2007 final Dida is one of the top GK of 2000s.

Clearly you're the one who have no idea

Comment

Working...
                      X