Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 02-19-2018, 12:40 AM #11
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Little Mac 91 has a spectacular aura aboutLittle Mac 91 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 6,776.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Nice to know someone is making these consoles work on modern UHD TVs. Now if someone can just do that with the original NES as well, so you can play all the light gun games on on a modern TV and not have to deal with any lag on Mike Tyson's Punch Out!, then you'll really have something there too.
He did release a NES but that once cost first 500$ and then larer on it was lowered to 450$. All of them are out of stock and might be permanently though so they go for even more than that in Ebay.

The light gun relied on the technology behind old CRT's so that aspect was not possible to replicate.
Little Mac 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-19-2018, 04:00 AM #12
Banned

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
lightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,153.00
Thanks - danny711 Thanks. - Round 1 A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 No Message - -jose- Enjoy red k reciprocator LOL! you're a dumb child - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
I'm not sure about those things but i think he plans to. But then there will be no original controller to plug in and no original carts to insert either so i wouldn't like it...
Damn near perfect emulation for other consoles on the same machine sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

You don't need carts just roms...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
lightsout_finit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:58 AM #13
Contender

Little Mac 91 has a spectacular aura aboutLittle Mac 91 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsout_finit View Post
Damn near perfect emulation for other consoles on the same machine sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

You don't need carts just roms...
I know but it's the authentic feeling of actually using the old technology i'm talking about. It's a part of the overall experience even if not the strictly gameplay one.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:59 PM #14
Banned

lightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks - danny711 Thanks. - Round 1 A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 No Message - -jose- Enjoy red k reciprocator LOL! you're a dumb child - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
I know but it's the authentic feeling of actually using the old technology i'm talking about. It's a part of the overall experience even if not the strictly gameplay one.
I can totally appreciate where you are coming from!

But for me it's just about playing the games!

While we're on the subject of , I bought the Super Retro Trio HD. It's not very good....
Old 02-20-2018, 07:19 AM #15
Contender

Quote:
I can totally appreciate where you are coming from!

But for me it's just about playing the games!

While we're on the subject of , I bought the Super Retro Trio HD. It's not very good....
Yeah most of these kinds of system are pretty bad and have different problems with how the games run. I mostly want NES SNES and Genesis and i think Analogue do plan on developing a Genesis. The developer has been a little ambiguous in his talk
Old 02-20-2018, 03:40 PM #16
Banned

Quote:
Yeah most of these kinds of system are pretty bad and have different problems with how the games run. I mostly want NES SNES and Genesis and i think Analogue do plan on developing a Genesis. The developer has been a little ambiguous in his talk
You ever shop on Aliexpress??
The chinese have some great clones.

I have a russian mega drive clone lying around some where.
lol It's actually the best megadrive clone I've ever seen....
Old 02-20-2018, 04:36 PM #17
Contender

Quote:
You ever shop on Aliexpress??
The chinese have some great clones.

I have a russian mega drive clone lying around some where.
lol It's actually the best megadrive clone I've ever seen....
Never bought there no. I don't buy clones when i can always just stick to the original if no remade console can replicate it to the fullest.

Share This With Friends

Tags
analogue, super

User Tag List