Wladimir, Vitali Klitschko - Which Brother Ranks Higher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    I don't know, the original Elroy?
    I know who he is: lightsout_finit. Someone quoted an old post and it's saying practically the same thing in the same language.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      So would Ross Purrity haha.
      Even Shannon Brigg's boat holds a win over Wlad.

Comment

wlad did a lot more.

but without vitali to sort out 38 year old retired never achiever sanders, or the other middlers who easily poleaxed weakazz h2h2 wlad,, then vitali would have achieved more.

so as a non-tag teamer, he would have done less. Somewhat disingenious argument, mind you - if he had no brother then he'd have done less than that non existent brother!

Without EACH other to tag team, they'd both likely been temporary, short term title holders like Grant and Moorer.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-20-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          wlad did a lot more.

but without vitali to sort out 38 year old retired never achiever sanders, or the other middlers who poleaxed wlad,, then vitali would have achieved more.

so as a non-tag teamer, he would have done less. Somewhat disingenious argument, mind you - if he had no brother then he'd have done less than that non existent brother!

Without EACH other to tag team, they'd both likely been temporary, short term title holders like Grant and Moorer.
          Which rant? Michael Grant? I don't think he ever held a title.

Comment

Wlad with out question but Vitali would beat the blue hell out of Wlad head to head.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Which rant? Michael Grant? I don't think he ever held a title.
              that is true, my bad bud. ty.

Comment

Resume - wlad

H2h p4p- vitali

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  wlad did a lot more.

but without vitali to sort out 38 year old retired never achiever sanders, or the other middlers who easily poleaxed weakazz h2h2 wlad,, then vitali would have achieved more.

- -2 brothers perfectly complementing each other in their nascent Eastern European debut into Western, primarily US controlled boxing where crooks like DKing reigned supreme. And they did it with their ama trainers. Imagine Ali or Leonard without Dundee and without big contracts with big expectations.

Vitali with a better record than Lewis and Wlad the only heavy touching into the territory of Joe Louis. History 101...

Comment

Wlad. For some reason, Vitali seems to get credited for fights that people think he would win, rather than one's he actually did win. Wlad has all the best wins between them, so he is the best. Vitali didn't beat anyone of note. Nash out - Boxing Expert.

Comment

Vitali was better in every sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X