Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach: We Can't Lose Focus For a Second With Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    You forget Joshua has 2 belts so 2 different mandatories. He's fixing to have 3. Most organisations rarley rank the same fighter the same rank as the others do. Wilder is the b1tch with just one belt
    Lol yea he has 2 mandatories and you and me both know Pulev was the easier choice of the two. Ortiz was his mandatory before Pulev. Wilders a *****? how hes fighting Luis ortiz March 3rd unless he gets caught cheating again. Like another top fighter who Wilder was going to fight in his hometown. Its like you all forget that Wilder was going to fight Povetkin lol

Comment

Originally posted by JFREMZ View Post
      Lol yea he has 2 mandatories and you and me both know Pulev was the easier choice of the two. Ortiz was his mandatory before Pulev. Wilders a *****? how hes fighting Luis ortiz March 3rd unless he gets caught cheating again. Like another top fighter who Wilder was going to fight in his hometown. Its like you all forget that Wilder was going to fight Povetkin lol
      Was this, was that. That B1tch hasn't faced one guy ranked in his top 5 yet, besides a used up Stiverne. If wilder can beat Ortiz I'll give him all the praise in the world but until then he's a bum fighting b1tch

Comment

[QUOTE=vitali1999;18405687]Was this, was that. That B1tch hasn't faced one guy ranked in his top 5 yet, besides a used up Stiverne. If wilder can beat Ortiz I'll give him all the praise in the world but until then he's a bum fighting b1tch[/QUOTE}
        Name 5 top fighters that has avoided.

Comment

Strategically waited out? Ortiz Just recently became Wilders Mandatory and he fought him right away. Wasn't he Joshua's Mandatory before he was Wilders and Joshua didn't want to fight him, wanted to fight Pulev. How is this anything like Canelo GGG? Canelo literally dropped his belt to avoid GGG. You just sound dumb.
          Ortiz isn't Wilder's mandatory. This fight is a voluntary defence so technically it could have happened years ago. This isn't me having a dig at Wilder by the way as even now Ortiz is still one of the top heavyweights in the world and this is probably the best fight Wilder could get with Joshua and Parker unifying. It's certainly a dangerous fight so Jay Deas isn't wrong, though I think Wilder will be too quick for Ortiz.

That's a lie. How could Ortiz be Joshua's mandatory before Pulev when Pulev was already Joshua's mandatory prior to Joshua even winning the WBA belt. Furthermore, it was clearly stipulated by the IBF that Joshua had to face Pulev immediately after the Klitschko fight else he would be stripped so there was no choice in the matter.

Comment

Was this, was that. That B1tch hasn't faced one guy ranked in his top 5 yet, besides a used up Stiverne. If wilder can beat Ortiz I'll give him all the praise in the world but until then he's a bum fighting b1tch[/QUOTE}
            Name 5 top fighters that has avoided.
            so if he names 4 wilder isn't a ducker?

Comment

Who has wilder ducked? Is it really that difficult?

Klitschko "I'm not ready"
              Joshua "give me 50/50"
              Whyte "give me 9 mil"

That's just the start ...

More importantly it's who has he faced , who did he take on instead. and so far has fought no one.

On a side-note, Ortiz could and would have fought Joshua had he chose not go elsewhere instead. It was made clear to him he was next after pulverized.
              Last edited by Kezzer; 01-14-2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Who has wilder ducked? Is it really that difficult?

Klitschko "I'm not ready"
                Joshua "give me 50/50"
                Whyte "give me 9 mil"

That's just the start ...

More importantly it's who has he faced , who did he take on instead. and so far has fought no one.

On a side-note, Ortiz could and would have fought Joshua had he chose not go elsewhere instead. It was made clear to him he was next after pulverized.
                When did wilder say he wasn't ready for Klitschko? I have seen him on video calling him out.

JOSHUA MR I'M NOT READY TILL 2020 LMAO you're kidding right?

If you believe whyte would beat Luis Ortiz you don't know **** about boxing. Whyte can't even knock out Helenius who got knocked out by Duhaupas who Wilder beat btw. This dude is known for getting knocked out by Joshua and going through life and death with Chisora. Sit down kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  Ortiz isn't Wilder's mandatory. This fight is a voluntary defence so technically it could have happened years ago. This isn't me having a dig at Wilder by the way as even now Ortiz is still one of the top heavyweights in the world and this is probably the best fight Wilder could get with Joshua and Parker unifying. It's certainly a dangerous fight so Jay Deas isn't wrong, though I think Wilder will be too quick for Ortiz.

That's a lie. How could Ortiz be Joshua's mandatory before Pulev when Pulev was already Joshua's mandatory prior to Joshua even winning the WBA belt. Furthermore, it was clearly stipulated by the IBF that Joshua had to face Pulev immediately after the Klitschko fight else he would be stripped so there was no choice in the matter.
                  Yes my mistake you are correct I forgot wilder just picked Ortiz because he wanted to face the guy nobody else wanted to fight. It could of happened years ago yes but Ortiz only recently became high ranked in the WBC.. On Joshua I looked back and Pulev was the mandatory first. I don't know how you become a mandatory by beating Derek Chisora but w/e. So I'll Give Joshua that he even if Luis Ortiz is the tougher opponent than Pulev.

Comment

ortiz may be getting older but this will be a competitive fight

Comment

When did wilder say he wasn't ready for Klitschko? I have seen him on video calling him out.

JOSHUA MR I'M NOT READY TILL 2020 LMAO you're kidding right?

If you believe whyte would beat Luis Ortiz you don't know **** about boxing. Whyte can't even knock out Helenius who got knocked out by Duhaupas who Wilder beat btw. This dude is known for getting knocked out by Joshua and going through life and death with Chisora. Sit down kid.
                      I don't think Wilder has ever said he didn't want Wlad. It was his handlers who said they didn't want the fight.

Finkel said after he won the belt they were not going to chase Wlad because Wilder wasn't ready. Wlad instead fought Jennings in the US in his first fight in the US in 7 years. Wlad was clearly looking to fight Wilder and was looking to build up interest in the US.

Only time Wlad/Wilder could of happened was late 2015. But obviously Wilder's handlers still didn't think he was ready. Wilder was meant to face his mandatory Povetkin after Duhaupas but did a deal so they could face Szpilka first and Wlad then with no chance of unification fought Fury instead and the rest is history.

As for Wilder's choice to fight Ortiz over Whyte. I think Wilder would prefer the payday Whyte brings but Haymon is the man in control and Ortiz is a Haymon fighter unlike Whyte and so Ortiz is who he'll face next. Ortiz is a far better fight so no complaints from me here, Wilder would KO Whyte, hell Browne might KO Whyte next.

Comment

Working...
                      X