Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    LOL

LOmachenko is going to master class him. But it will be fun to watch
    If he gets past the first 3 to 4 rounds...then yes...class will be in session!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Walters relies on his power more so than decision winning style boxing...not to say that Walters doesn't have the discipline to box effectively for 12 full rounds but if it comes to a decision...do you really think Walters has the upperhand???...
      I'm not even sure what you're saying here. What exactly is a decision winning style?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        I'm not even sure what you're saying here. What exactly is a decision winning style?
        See Mayweather during the latter part of his career...basically not going for the KO...boxing for the sole purpose of going the distance...the full 12 rounds...boxing with the mindframe of winning a decision and not KO or going for the KO...thus exhibiting and displaying a "decision winning style" of boxing...I hope I explained this well to you...

Comment

Through my entire life of watching boxing one thing remains abundantly clear. Fighters who don't make many mistakes don't have many losses. Loma makes a minimal amount of mistakes in that ring. In my eyes Walters has a punchers chance and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Through my entire life of watching boxing one thing remains abundantly clear. Fighters who don't make many mistakes don't have many losses. Loma makes a minimal amount of mistakes in that ring. In my eyes Walters has a punchers chance and that's it.
            To be fair to Walters...Loma hasn't fought a tougher opponent than Walters...what if Walter's pulls a Salido on him and comes in 30 pounds over???...

Comment

Loma is biting off more than he can chew again. Remember the Salido fight??

I got Walters winning this. Gonna be a lot of upset fan boys that night.

Comment

Hell yeah, I think it is.

Walters is coming off a long lay off but 9 weeks is plenty time to get into good shape.

This is a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by icerob View Post
                  Loma is biting off more than he can chew again. Remember the Salido fight??

I got Walters winning this. Gonna be a lot of upset fan boys that night.

Loma looks beastly at 130 pounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by icerob View Post
                    Remember the Salido fight??.
                    Yea. Salido was overweight, threw a ridiculous amount of low blows and barely scraped by. With a competent ref, Salido would've been dq'ued or would've lost a majority decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X