Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Which photo is more epic? I say the one on the left.

Definitely! Whoever does not agree DKSAB!

Comment

Two green k worthy

Comment

Comment

OMFG that's the beset thing i've seen today

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                OMFG that's the beset thing i've seen today

View this post on Instagram

Me chillen after I took a **** hahahahahahaha

A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on

Comment

Andy Ruiz Went From 'Chilling After Taking A Sh*t' To Becoming World Champion In Six Years:

If you set your mind to it, you can achieve absolutely anything in life. Just ask Andy Ruiz.

Exactly 309 weeks ago, the American Mexican posted a terrible mirror selfie on Instagram, captioning it, "Me chillen [sic] after I took a **** hahahahahahaha."

It's a completely legitimate post that it still up on the 29-year's account now if you do a bit of scrolling.

Fast forward and Ruiz has just become the first ever Mexican world heavyweight champion in boxing history after his scintillating victory over Anthony Joshua.

'The Destroyer' lived up to his moniker by knocking AJ down on four occasions - twice in the third round and twice in the seventh before the referee called for the stoppage time.

Having only taken the fight on 15 weeks notice Ruiz produced one of the biggest upsets in boxing by inflicting Joshua's first ever defeat in his professional career, taking the IBF, WBA 'Super' and WBO titles and realising a childhood dream in the process.

"This is what I've been dreaming about, this is what I've been working hard for," Ruiz told DAZN after the sensational win, via Boxing Scene.

"I can't believe I just made my dreams come true. I just made history for Mexico. This is what I have been dreaming about since I was six years old.

"I could [tell that Joshua was hurt] but I just didn't want to throw away what I had. I just wanted to hunt him down even more and work the body. I just wanted to listen to the game plan.

"[I was able to take Joshua's power] it's because of the Mexican warrior I am, I have that Mexican blood in me. Talking about the Mexican fighting style, I just proved it."

A rematch is slated to take place around November/December according to Matchroom's Eddie Hearn and the purse will go a long way in helping Ruiz set his family up for life.

http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/new...champ-20190602

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Joshua has a good chin, hes just easy to hit, Ruiz and wlad hit fcuking hard, hes at least above average chin wise, the bias towards chin strength is the most rediculous thing ive ever seen, if you dotn have a holyfield level invincible chin you are made of glass, its insane
                    He gets rattled almost any time he gets caught clean on the chin and can barely recover if he's put down. Cmon dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X