No announcement yet.

MMA experts claim Nasukawa is the WORLD NUMBER ONE, TBE deserves credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    So a win over this guy will be like a win over Bruce Lee, right?
    My cousin Eric lives in Tokyo and he knows people in the MMA world. They have stated that Nasukawa trains with 7 foot body builders and even knocked out Pacquiao in sparring during the amateurs (with head gear.)

You’re an idiot if you don’t think this guy is threat to TBE.

I personally don’t like this fight. I hope Floyd doesn’t get seriously damaged, if TBE wins then it is the greatest victory in history

Let’s see

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      The size difference is not that great and Floyd usually wears shoes with big heels as that is his style so he looked taller when in reality come fight night Floyd will probably be at height disadvantage
      LMAOOOOOO. I now conclude being a fan boy is a mental illness

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        My cousin Eric lives in Tokyo and he knows people in the MMA world. They have stated that Nasukawa trains with 7 foot body builders and even knocked out Pacquiao in sparring during the amateurs (with head gear.)

You’re an idiot if you don’t think this guy is threat to TBE.

I personally don’t like this fight. I hope Floyd doesn’t get seriously damaged, if TBE wins then it is the greatest victory in history

Let’s see
        Yeah he knocked out Manny when he was 8 years old... sure buddy

Comment

As someone that watches UFC and Bellator, I'd say 99% of the time its on this dude is a no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            No one with any credibility is saying that. Floyd fanboys have now become as sad as the goofy Pac and Golovkin fans who make excuses for EVERYTHING.

Floyd needs money. Don't we all. Not a big deal until you start lying about it.
            this ****** is just a troll account... No one in their right mind believe that...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Yeah he knocked out Manny when he was 8 years old... sure buddy
              Stick to sucking off blokes. You don’t know anything about boxing you idiot

Comment

You sound really dumb

Comment

He already backed out of it...he gets no credit at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X