Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't Think Charlo Would Fight Me; I Tamed That Lion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    Lol jacobs shut him up! They clowns like you. #clowns only. Them boys need DAZN. Or go on fighting monroes lol
    You dudes like to talk when you know the fighter you cheer for will not make the fight happen. You #Twinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You dudes like to talk when you know the fighter you cheer for will not make the fight happen. You #Twinky.
      Lol you dork...im not a fanboy of anyone. You are. I noticed you aint been on any Rigo threads since his embarassing loss. You were on him just like you are now on charlo. You are see through. I actually am in a boxing gym 4 times a week and have kids in boxing and know professionals and speak with them consistantly. I love boxing and have boxing opinions as a whole. Stop with your dumb ass trendy picks. Charlo cannot beat top 4-5 mw guys. If ge ever fights a top guy you will see just like when you ran mouth to me on Rigo for a yr when he was fighting nobodies and then got exposed hugely. Just stop already. You on every charlo thread. Until he is exposed....thing is you a fanboy, never see you talking real boxing. Go away already until charlo has a real fight with a real boxer who has real power and he gets outboxed and kod lol

Comment

• Charlo needs the DAZN bag

Comment

• Keith Idec with the fiyah!!

Comment

• Let’s be honest. Texas boys afraid of New Yorkers.

Comment

Working...
            X