Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Acid reflux and now esophagitis.
    I meant after you drank the beers did you experience any stomach issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I meant after you drank the beers did you experience any stomach issues?
      No.

Those two beers felt like I took a vicodin. Such a good feeling.

Comment

• Just heard of a drink called a Sidewalk Slammer, where you mix a 40 with a 24 of Lemonade Four Loko. Sign me up, it'll probably feel like fighting Andy Lee.

Comment

• Been drinking since the early afternoon. Paced myself well. I'm a little drunk at the moment but typically on a holiday I'd be absolutely destroyed by now.

I had a pretty hard time pacing myself. The urge to keep drinking is way too strong and even though I drank much less than I normally do, my esophageal symptoms will probably be flaring up like a fuck for the next few days.

Drinking in moderation is just too tough for me, unless I start late at night when I plan on going to bed soon. Once that buzz kicks in, the party must go on. The writing's on the wall. I think it's time to quit. I abused alcohol too much, too often for too long and now I'm paying the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Been drinking since the early afternoon. Paced myself well. I'm a little drunk at the moment but typically on a holiday I'd be absolutely destroyed by now.

I had a pretty hard time pacing myself. The urge to keep drinking is way too strong and even though I drank much less than I normally do, my esophageal symptoms will probably be flaring up like a fuck for the next few days.

Drinking in moderation is just too tough for me, unless I start late at night when I plan on going to bed soon. Once that buzz kicks in, the party must go on. The writing's on the wall. I think it's time to quit. I abused alcohol too much, too often for too long and now I'm paying the price.
            I'm trying something in 2019, what I've coined, "extreme moderation."

Right now, I have a couple beers every Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week. I average about 5 beers a week. In the grand scheme of things it's not that much, but I don't like that fact that I seem to have to drink that frequently.

So, my "extreme moderation" might look like 2-3 beers a week and some weeks zero.

Comment

I'm trying something in 2019, what I've coined, "extreme moderation."

Right now, I have a couple beers every Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week. I average about 5 beers a week. In the grand scheme of things it's not that much, but I don't like that fact that I seem to have to drink that frequently.

So, my "extreme moderation" might look like 2-3 beers a week and some weeks zero.
              I agree mate, georges is gay

Comment

• For a previously semi-reformed alcoholic, now having a girlfriend who is also a full blown alcoholic, and owns a bar, and who gets me my drinks for free, might not be the best situation anymore.

But then again, she does do my laundry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                  For a previously semi-reformed alcoholic, now having a girlfriend who is also a full blown alcoholic, and owns a bar, and who gets me my drinks for free, might not be the best situation anymore.

But then again, she does do my laundry.
                  No, women and alcohol generally is not a good mix.

Comment

• The sick fuck interpreted it as laughing meaning sex, and sex meaning beating off, and beating off meaning death, so he sacrificed his mom.

Comment

No, women and alcohol generally is not a good mix.
                      Woh woh woh, what you just say about my girl dawg?

But yeah, it's probably not really like you think, we don't fight a lot and **** like that. We did for a little bit, but we got past that.

She's really sweet and pretty good to me, but aside from that we're both drunks.

I'm the bigger drunk. But I get up in the morning (or early afternoon--mixed schedule) and go to work. She sleeps until 4, then takes care of her dogs, and then opens her bar at 7. But I usually stay up drinking with her at night, so it's a little taxing. She sleeps like 14 hours a day. I am starting to resent that, on those days that I drag myself out of bed at 9, and she has 7 hours of sleep ahead of her, but I mostly have myself to blame, on this particular. Not that I can sleep 14 hours, or would want to. Maybe girls sleep more than guys or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X