Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder arguing with fans on social media about the 10 count being too long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get all of this stuff about the count.

The official count is the Ref's count, be it "right or wrong." Looks like he started the count at the right time.

Fury heard the count....at some point, lol, and he got up in time. That should be the end of it.

Comment

It didnt sound like he said "you won". I cant tell what he is saying but it seems like it has 3 pieces of Lou saying things? First time is in Furys ear, 2nd time is in his ear then the final time hes looking him dead in the face and nods his head and says "you are"? Ive watched a bunch and I cannot hear him say "you won". It always sounds like "you are"

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
        It didnt sound like he said "you won". I cant tell what he is saying but it seems like it has 3 pieces of Lou saying things? First time is in Furys ear, 2nd time is in his ear then the final time hes looking him dead in the face and nods his head and says "you are"? Ive watched a bunch and I cannot hear him say "you won". It always sounds like "you are"
        You can't hear everything Lou says, but what you can hear sounds to me like ...

Lou: "You got it"

Fury: "I know"

Lou: "You won"

Fury: "Good man"

Comment

Wilder trying to deflect attention from robbery to long count that wasnt. The fact that when Fury got up he didn't even look like he'd been knocked down
          And because of that nobody is interested in the subject. Wilder won't accept fact fury always gets up.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 12-06-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Who is the "US" he is talking about in his post?

Hmmm........good question. Not sure if he is referring to US as United States or US for being black or it could be both.

LOL, I was surprised to see that the first one to respond to Wilder was promoter Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
            X