Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    magic, past it.

drexler, a pretty good scorer.

barkley, a loser.

kemp, beautiful dunks.

malone is a name.
    Was Duncan past it when the Spurs owned LeBron and the Heat?

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      Yes because Ewing, Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Drexler, Magic, Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer, etc were bums. I can tell you're new to basketball
      solid comp.

not comparable to the new guys that can do so much more, that bron has been matched up with his entire career.

how many expansion teams did mj have the luxury of padding his stats with?

Comment

Was Duncan past it when the Spurs owned LeBron and the Heat?
        timmy wasn't dying of the HIV on the inside, b.

Comment

• why are we even talking jordan?

we should be talking pippen.

Comment

debatable.

that defensive mastery enabled them to get the ball back and win.
            Do you watch basketball? I'm serious. Watch a game, tune in tonight. Watch LeBron sit back and guard nobody while barking defensive instructions at his teammates. He stopped playing defense awhile ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Buddy. You are so far beneath me in life it's hard to imagine why I'm even having this debate with you.

Your idol flops... he travels... he loses ALL THE TIME... he's a COWARD...

None of those traits belong to all time greats.
              You are a loser. I'll B1tch slap you back to Mexico, or the Failipphines.

You are nothing, but an ugly looking p3nis sucker.

Comment

Yes because Ewing, Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Drexler, Magic, Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer, etc were bums. I can tell you're new to basketball

^^^ don't forget that Jordan also played against this legend who eliminated him in the 1st round.
                Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-21-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

solid comp.

not comparable to the new guys that can do so much more, that bron has been matched up with his entire career.

how many expansion teams did mj have the luxury of padding his stats with?
                  You know what let me drop some knowledge on you. Gary Payton is the best PG I have seen. He could dominate a game both offensively and defensively. He had a post game too. GP is the only PG in NBA history to win DPOY. Do you know what era he played in? Have you heard of him?

Comment

Comparing Bj Armstrong to Steph Curry I guess John Paxson was Klay Thompson

Care to name another player from that generation that compares more to Curry? I'll wait for you to google search....

Comment

Typical, more excuses...if you can go hard on offense you can do the same on defense. Playing 0 defense doesn't help your team win. I'm sure LeBron getting on his teammates about playing defense while he plays no defense goes over well. As the best player on your team what kind of example does playing 0 defense set? LeBron is a primary reason for why the Lakers are horrendous defensively.
                      False.

You've obviously never played basketball.

Once you get to a certain age with a certain number of miles you CANT be great at both anymore. You end up needing to save energy somewhere.

Thats called being human.

Have you not seen Kobe go from being one of the best on ball defenders to becoming one of the worst? That didnt stop him from shooting all those shots though.

Duncan is the opposite, he became alot less active offensively and kept his energy on the defensive end.

Comment

Working...
                      X