Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on McGregor Loss: He's Bigger P*ssy Than I Thought!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on McGregor Loss: He's Bigger P*ssy Than I Thought!

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi said he cringed while watching UFC superstar Conor McGregor suffering a submission defeat during his recent return to the octagon. The two fighters have been traded words for well over a year - taking shots at each other during interviews and on social media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie's lost to Sam Eggington was pretty brutal. Im pretty sure that loss is way worse.

Comment

Pretty Boy32

Comment

If the full footage of the Paulie Conor sparring session gets released and paulie was actually getting the worst of it I’m going to cry of laughter lol.

Comment

Move on Pauline

Someone is still butt hurt and don't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Paulie's lost to Sam Eggington was pretty brutal. Im pretty sure that loss is way worse.
            The way Porter did him was way better. Haha

Comment

Paulie is real Italian gangster. He would put the paws on McGregor.

Comment

McGregor is a b1tch he can talk it but he can’t walk it.

Comment

Shut the fook up you sour puss.

Comment

like throwing a hot dog down a hallway... im sure Paulies had his share of big pu__y!?

Comment

Working...
                    X