Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Wouldn't Announce Retirement if I Didn't Mean It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one will miss the dirty boxing and ball busting from you coWard. Mister Controversial Desicion. No one misses you, stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
      SOG is staying ready for a great opportunity should one come his way. Dude is smart and has a good team around him. I'm thinking he might get one from the winner of the CW WBSS.
      Good let him fight Gassiev in Russia or Usyk in Ukraine, mfer will get destroyed without his judges and reffs to cover his bull**** dirty boxing.

Comment

Yes, keep saying you're retired; keep dodging those random drug tests . . .

Comment

he's w8ing for big payday fight
          guess he retired coz he doesn;t want defend his tittle against bums/strong fighter but brings no money

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Man get the hell outta here you emotional hoe all you want is attention like a female and super salty you ain’t Floyd.
            The thing is Ward has ATG talent but he would need to beat Stevenson and maybe 2 solid 175 guys (Jack and the nail) to be considered so.

He has been an half time fighter for the last 6 years, fought 2 bums and Kova 2 times during that period, I'm tired to hear him begging for attention and being arrogant, acting like he's the face of boxing when you have true legends like Nard or Pacquiao.

HE and VIRGIL always btch about being overlooked because they black (they never said it openly but mean it all the time) but he got a nice decision versus Kova 1 and was twice named P4P number 1 wich was quite generous.

Comment

Ward is an great talent, however his lack of personality will make him forgettable in ten 10 years. He will have an Chad Dawson aroa about him even tho Ward is 100 times better overall. He should had patted his stats instead of retiring. That's what joe calzaghe did. U had an great run Ward have an great retirement def one of the. ATG'S. How great idk.

Comment

Well stfu then. Nobody wanna here from you anymore after retirement that goes for you and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Ward is an great talent, however his lack of personality will make him forgettable in ten 10 years. He will have an Chad Dawson aroa about him even tho Ward is 100 times better overall. He should had patted his stats instead of retiring. That's what joe calzaghe did. U had an great run Ward have an great retirement def one of the. ATG'S. How great idk.
                  Forgettable great lol sounds about right

Comment

I'm sure he meant to retire. However, we've seen plenty of others get back in the ring after retiring. He's just doing and saying practically what every other boxer has done when they retired. Unless he has some debilitating injury I'm sure the thought of coming back is there.

Comment

One of the greatest has spoken.

Comment

Working...
                      X